1b.app
Link copied -

Improvements for a personal account

1. Here https://univer.1b.app/admin/shop/boxclient/12/interface/?groupid=5 in the "Products" block (Fig. 1) display such items (Fig. 2 )
If the checkbox is enabled and a bp with a stage is selected, then do not add the product to the cart, but immediately create a process in the personal account and transfer the client there with the addition of this product with the quantity that he chose in the list of products.
2. Here (Figure 3) add a block so that you can rename this header in the settings.
3. And give the opportunity to rename the button "At cats" (Fig. 4) in the settings.
Please rate each item.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. I.e. do not add to the cart but add to the cart and immediately create an order with this cart in the selected status? 3h
2. 1h
3. 1h
05.07.2022, 13:53
Original comment available on version: ru

Пятецкий Николай Николаевич
Insiders - OneBox
Personal license

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
1. I.e. do not add to the cart but add to the cart and immediately create an order with this cart in the selected status? 3h
2. 1h
3. 1h

OK. Set up an invoice pliz as in this task https://1b.app/ru/forum/other/13895-deavtorizatsiya-klientov-v-lichnom-kabinete/ on FOP Litvinov.
Thank you.
05.07.2022, 17:39

Improved 3 settings in the "Products" block. Here's what happens when you click the add to cart button with enabled. If you need to somehow correct the text, write.
10.07.2022, 19:29

Good afternoon, thank you, we tested everything ok, the only thing is that you need to transfer the client immediately to the created order. If possible, make it an option in the settings.
12.07.2022, 11:33

The link in the message as on the second screen does not fit?
12.07.2022, 11:47

Insiders - OneBox
Personal license

Litvinov Alexey Nikolaevich
Head of UATech wrote:
Good afternoon, thank you, we tested everything ok, the only thing is that you need to transfer the client immediately to the created order. If possible, make it an option in the settings.

+ The client should immediately be thrown into the process, and not given a link.
12.07.2022, 11:54

Insiders - OneBox
Personal license

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
The link in the message as on the second screen does not fit?

Nope(
12.07.2022, 11:55

Well, you knew right away that you needed it that way, why couldn’t you write it?) I’ll do it
12.07.2022, 11:55

Insiders - OneBox
Personal license

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Well, you knew right away that you needed it that way, why couldn’t you write it?) I’ll do it

Dyakuyu.
maybe I just wrote it not so directly (Fig. 1), but I meant it)
12.07.2022, 12:37

made a redirect, please try
12.07.2022, 20:20

checked, it works. Thanks
13.07.2022, 10:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment