1b.app
Link copied -

The universal import action stopped working again

From yesterday morning again stopped importing goods through the universal import action.
This is not a single case, something needs to be done so that next time you don’t sit on heartburn again, whether everything works correctly or not!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

GERA
BAAs Dev.
Guys, the exchange has not been working since Monday, I don’t have up-to-date information on goods that affects orders and store ratings!
02.02.2022, 06:21
Original comment available on version: ru

all your problems because the automation action for products Format product URL according to the template - throws a duplicate URL error
I don’t understand at all why you put it because there is no store, why write an external ID in the URL?
disable this action or reconfigure the template and everything will be ok
03.02.2022, 18:18

GERA
BAAs Dev.

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
all your problems because the automation action for products Format product URL according to the template - throws a duplicate URL error
I don’t understand at all why you put it because there is no store, why write an external ID in the URL?
disable this action or reconfigure the template and everything will be ok

The action was added so that this prefix would be unloaded into the opencart in the CNC, but this did not happen.
I deleted the action when creating and saving, I'll wait for the cron and check.
Thanks to
03.02.2022, 19:56

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment