1b.app
Link copied -

Tell me, please, how to do it?

Can you please tell me how to do this?:
If the value in the additional field A is equal to the current date-time,
then:
Value in additional field B = value from reference book C
And, I understand that you need to check this condition once a minute?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Use the action "Change the value of a process field depending on another process field"
10.12.2021, 13:27
Original comment available on version: ru

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
but it does not have the ability to run it once a minute.
Usually such a check is needed in order to switch to another status, for this you can use the action "Change business process and stage depending on field values"
10.12.2021, 13:31

At first I saw a check mark once a minute, I was delighted, but ... In the action "Change the business process and stage depending on the field values", of course, there is a check mark "Run the action once a minute (instead of moving to the stage)". Those. it turns out that if the condition is true, it will not go to another stage, but instead, a check of this condition will be launched once a minute and ... And what else? Instead of moving to another stage - it will do what?
10.12.2021, 23:59

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Koval Roman Yuriyovich wrote:
At first I saw a check mark once a minute, I was delighted, but ... In the action "Change the business process and stage depending on the field values", of course, there is a check mark "Run the action once a minute (instead of moving to the stage)". Those. it turns out that if the condition is true, it will not go to another stage, but instead, a check of this condition will be launched once a minute and ... And what else? Instead of moving to another stage - it will do what?

The "Change business process and stage based on field values" action only checks the specified condition and switches to the stage if it is true.
As I said
Usually, such a check is needed in order to switch to another status, for this you can use the action "Change business process and stage depending on field values"
What is your task? what happens next after changing the extra process field
11.12.2021, 13:25

Further, the month is added to the additional field A.
And then the process is repeated. Checked against the current date-time. When they are equal (i.e. in a month), the action that I wrote about in the very first message is repeated again.
11.12.2021, 15:40

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Further, the month is added to the additional field A.
And then the process is repeated. Checked against the current date-time. When they are equal (i.e. in a month), the action that I wrote about in the very first message is repeated again.

The date and time will very rarely be equal for you, since automation starts once a minute in real life not every minute, but depending on the load and the operations performed.
Make an intermediate stage, to which the process will switch if your conditions are met, and from the intermediate stage back to the stage with verification.
!!!! The main thing is not to loop the processes so that you don’t get that when you go back to the stage, the conditions are met again !!!!!
11.12.2021, 16:23

OK. But if not every minute will be launched, and very rarely they will be equal - then what should be put in the condition? Then instead of "equal to" you need to put "greater than" or "less than". Or in some other way?
11.12.2021, 16:35

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

OK. But if not every minute will be launched, and very rarely they will be equal - then what should be put in the condition? Then instead of "equal to" you need to put "greater than" or "less than". Or in some other way?

It turns out that your date must be less than the current date if you need to perform an action after this date
11.12.2021, 16:38

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment