1b.app
Link copied -

Add. process product field with type Dropdown

On the example of such an Order - https://rozpakui.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/1685352/edit/ it is clear that in the field with the drop-down list type I can copy-paste the value.
This poses a problem for users as the field is only meant to select a specific value in it.
Why does the field work like this?
How can I make it so that only the selection from the drop-down list is available in it?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Because we thought it would be better that way. If an employee needs to choose from a drop-down list, let him open the edit field and select.

How can I make it so that only the selection from the drop-down list is available in it?

I don't think we will do this - because it deprives several possibilities:
1. inserting a value without opening the selector (such a value as it is in the selector)
2. inserting a variant of the value, which may not be among the options - but needs to be inserted (for example, when they started writing the value, but there is no way to add it to the drop-down list of rights - and who can add it is busy).
15.09.2021, 16:39
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

Because we thought it would be better that way. If an employee needs to choose from a drop-down list, let him open the edit field and select.

I don't think we will do this - because it deprives several possibilities:
1. inserting a value without opening the selector (such a value as it is in the selector)
2. inserting a variant of the value, which may not be among the options - but needs to be inserted (for example, when they started writing the value, but there is no way to add it to the drop-down list of rights - and who can add it is busy).

Set as on/off setting is there an option for this?
15.09.2021, 16:42

Timofeev Artem Olegovich
KTS
Employee wrote:

?
11.10.2021, 11:24

I indicated earlier that at this stage of product development we will not do this.
20.10.2021, 14:43

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment