1b.app
Link copied -

Uploading employees to company cards from Excel

Есть необходимость работы с импортом/экспортом контактов в системе?
У нас есть готовые компонент! Посмотреть компонент
Good afternoon,
tell me how to load employees into a company card from Excel.
What fields are required for the system to recognize that this is an employee of a particular company.
The upload file lists employees of different companies line by line.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

In the "Import and Export Excel" functionality, you can select a column with the name of the company (company).
When adding/updating a user, the company specified in the file will be assigned to him.
28.01.2021, 16:31
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon,
Thanks. Can you tell me if there is a video to download.
It is not possible to load employees into company cards.
When loaded, it replaces the company card with an individual and creates another contact.
29.01.2021, 08:53

Andrey Zhmakin wrote:
When loaded, it replaces the company card with an individual and creates another contact.

Specify the corresponding company for the contact gender so that the system understands that this is a company.
29.01.2021, 16:14

Good afternoon Maxim,
thanks for the answers, all the same, it was not possible to load employee contacts into company cards from Excel.
Tell me what to send you, Excel form, screenshots to get a complete answer, which fields you need to select in CRM for correct loading from Excel.
I did not understand this issue and today it was not possible to download.
03.02.2021, 10:16

Maxim, can I contact you by phone?
my phone is 050 720 68 32, you can dial me.
03.02.2021, 10:19

Andrey Zhmakin wrote:
thanks for the answers, all the same, it was not possible to load employee contacts into company cards from Excel.
Tell me what to send you, Excel form, screenshots to get a complete answer, which fields you need to select in CRM for correct loading from Excel.
I did not understand this issue and today it was not possible to download.

You can provide all this with a comment in this topic - the current file + screenshots of the settings as you upload

Andrey Zhmakin wrote:
Maxim, can I contact you by phone?
my phone is 050 720 68 32, you can dial me.

This is not possible within the framework of the forum.
If you want personal support for yourself, to communicate with you by mail / phone - this is for you in paid technical support https://crm-onebox.com/ru/prices/#support
03.02.2021, 11:56

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment