1b.app
Link copied -

How to configure display of fields in logs and how to detect changes?

1. In the video instructions about logs, you can see that you can configure the display of fields. I do not see such an opportunity for us

2. How to understand which action was performed? For example, I see that the manager did filtering, but what was done next, how to determine this?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

To view the history of changes to an order, go to it Send to->Logs -> view the history of changes
The screenshot you took was taken from the change history page on the page, only the arguments that were sent to the box are written there, it is unreadable for users and is needed in most cases for developers.
24.01.2024, 12:02
Original comment available on version: ru

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
To view the history of changes to an order, go to it Send to->Logs -> view the history of changes
The screenshot you took from the page of the history of changes according to the old woman, only the arguments that were sent to the box are written there, it is difficult to read for users and is necessary in most cases for developers.

I understood you. No, we need to see what mass action the manager did after filtering in BP. I understand it is not possible?
24.01.2024, 12:39
Original comment available on version: ua

You can look for what happened to it in the filtering panel by the order ID that has changed https://tppr.me/NWT8o9 and try to understand it based on the arguments. Well, or the easiest way is to look at a specific order. It’s hard to say 100% exactly where they clicked if there is no history in the processes themselves
24.01.2024, 13:33
Original comment available on version: ru

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
you can search for what happened to it in the filtering panel by the order id that changed https://tppr.me/NWT8o9 and try to understand what happened to it using the arguments. Well, is it easier to watch by specific order? It is difficult to say 100% exactly where they clicked if there is no history in the processes themselves

Got it, thanks
24.01.2024, 13:43
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment