1b.app
Link copied -

Change of access rights to the company account

Good day.
The access rights to drukmagic.1b.app have changed, in what way is it possible to restore the rights of the account administrator, when trying to enter in any way (via SMS password or password) it gives "Error 403: access denied, authorization required". on the "My Company" page, the "author" status changed to "employee" - I did not limit the access rights of my account.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Do you use OneBox ID to enter the box?
28.12.2023, 11:23
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ua

Your box is working - we can open the link https://1b.app/ua/billing/ and press the button opposite the box: "Log in"
28.12.2023, 11:29
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ua

I agree that the box works, but when I log in, it displays an empty start page, without any icon, how can I restore the administrator rights of this box? I can't go into access control or edit company.
28.12.2023, 11:39
Original comment available on version: ua

The issue was resolved as part of the change in access rights for the owner
28.12.2023, 17:55

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment