1b.app
Link copied -

It is necessary to add a ban on copying the table of balances by warehouse

Есть запрос на доработку функционала?
Вы всегда можете создать топик на нашем форуме и партнер-интегратор предоставит оценку и информацию по возможности разработки! Создать топик
Here https://fr-auto.1box.link/app/storage/tab/balance/ (pic 1)
It is necessary to add in the access rights a ban on copying this table (so that they cannot copy-paste data to themselves in Excel).
How many hours do you need to implement?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Not at all, it's useless. If a person wants to copy something from a page on the Internet, he will do it. If the only problem is that he copies and it is suitable for pasting into exel and you need to make sure that the client cannot select exactly the columns, then you can do it. But then he will be able to select just all the text on the page and it will fit perfectly into exel
09.06.2022, 11:27
Original comment available on version: ru

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Not at all, it's useless. If a person wants to copy something from a page on the Internet, he will do it. If the only problem is that he copies and it is suitable for pasting into exel and you need to make sure that the client cannot select exactly the columns, then you can do it. But then he will be able to select just all the text on the page and it will fit perfectly into exel

Well, if you do what user-friendly copying could not do, how many hours do you need?
PS I already explained to the client that this can be done in the browser even if the text is not selected :)
09.06.2022, 14:26

I'll see what happens if you don't let me jump over the cells in Excel. But I think this will not work, because you can simply copy numbers through a conditional space, which Excel can then eat
09.06.2022, 14:30

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
I'll see what happens if you don't let me jump over the cells in Excel. But I think this will not work, because you can simply copy numbers through a conditional space, which Excel can then eat

Look and unsubscribe pliz. In any case, you can download some information, but try to make it less convenient, is it necessary)
09.06.2022, 17:07

we can do this as a setting. You can copy only one cell, so it’s unlikely that someone will copy something already))
10.06.2022, 11:34

setting "When viewing leftover products on the main page, prohibit selecting and copying more than one cell" at the link /app/settings/storage/ . Will appear tomorrow if there is an auto-update. If there is no tomorrow - write what to apnut
10.07.2022, 18:16

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment