1b.app
Link copied -

Purchasing services from a supplier

Good evening. May be a non-standard process in the company, suggest how it can be implemented in the box:
1. May be the client's request, everything described below requires the input and interface of the client.
2. Enter a table with the services (what kind of guilt to purchase for the implementation of the prayer) and all possible post-workers of the skin service.
2. Send template requests to all postal workers by e-mail and take away tariffs. Fill in tariffs manually.
3. Submit the lowest fare in the table.
4. Select the services with the lowest rates and add them to the table for further purchases from the employers. I will manually pay the postal workers and control the mutual knitting.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Yanina Iurchuk wrote:
1. May be the client's request, everything described below requires the input and interface of the client.

You can create processes in the system.

2. Enter a table with the services (what kind of guilt to purchase for the implementation of the prayer) and all possible post-workers of the skin services.

The "Products in a table" block is available for display and filling with goods (save services as commodity items).

2. Send template requests to all postal workers by e-mail and take away tariffs. Fill in tariffs manually.

Specify - all commodity items need to be sent to several suppliers, or somehow divided to whom for which goods?

Will it be an additional field or will the tariff be written into the price of the process product?

4. Select the services with the lowest rates and add them to the table for further purchases from the employers. I will manually pay the postal workers and control the mutual knitting.

Do you plan to select the process products with the lowest rates manually, or do you want it to be done automatically? When filling in the tariffs in clause 2, will you choose the appropriate supplier at the position?
19.01.2021, 15:56
Original comment available on version: ru

Yanina Iurchuk
difreight

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Specify - all commodity items need to be sent to several suppliers, or somehow divided to whom for which goods?
Required ability
-add service (delivery)
-obrati yogo characteristics, chi filter (point of correction, point of delivery),
- contact the post-master.
Select the positions manually and send them to the postal workers on the electronic sheet.
After the withdrawal of fees, the rates for skin services are entered manually.
I will pick up the services by hand, if they were paid according to the tariffs and then I would work out more from them.
As if it were possible, leave here information on services, as they didn’t tell us.

Will it be an additional field or will the tariff be written into the price of the process product?
Additional field, more tariffs for contractors change daily. There is no reason to add to the price of the product.
The product can be fictitious, sing-song.

Do you plan to select the process products with the lowest rates manually, or do you want it to be done automatically?
By hand
When filling in the tariffs in clause 2, will you choose the appropriate supplier at the position?

So
19.01.2021, 17:22

Yanina Iurchuk wrote:
Required ability
-add service (delivery)
-obrati yogo characteristics, chi filter (point of correction, point of delivery),
- contact the post-master.
Select the positions manually and send them to the postal workers on the electronic sheet.
After the withdrawal of fees, the rates for skin services are entered manually.
I will pick up the services by hand, if they were paid according to the tariffs and then I would work out more from them.
As if it were possible, leave here information on services, as they didn’t tell us.

I don’t understand how it will be in the context of 1 service and several providers. You have added a service, selected 1 supplier - and send an email to 1 supplier? Or will you have a product that has several suppliers - you will need to send an email to everyone for this product, but then when you are told the prices - you manually put them in the order and select the appropriate supplier?
Can you provide some example (like a plate for example).
20.01.2021, 13:54

Yanina Iurchuk
difreight

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
I don’t understand how it will be in the context of 1 service and several providers. You have added a service, selected 1 supplier - and send an email to 1 supplier? Or will you have a product that has several suppliers - you will need to send an email to everyone for this product, but then when you are told the prices - you manually put them in the order and select the appropriate supplier?
Can you provide some example (like a plate for example).

Same way! We have 5-10 post-employees for skin services (transport companies, brokers, etc.) and their tariffs change.
Therefore, the task of the logistician is to assess the skin repair vantage to ensure the best option in terms of skin service. I manually add to the plate quietly, which have hardened. The history of all tariffs for the current year on skin services and the skin care worker needs to be deprive in the process as if it were a rank.
I ruined the example.
21.01.2021, 09:49

Yanina Iurchuk wrote:
Same way! We have 5-10 post-employees for skin services (transport companies, brokers, etc.) and their tariffs change.
Therefore, the task of the logistician is to assess the skin repair vantage to ensure the best option in terms of skin service. I manually add to the plate quietly, which have hardened.

Well, actually, all I can recommend to you now is to organize it all through an order, where to create services with goods that have suppliers listed in the "Suppliers" tab.
Then add them to the order, and I can offer to make the action of sending a letter according to the specified template for the products of the process, which will send the products to the corresponding suppliers (an array of products will be available that can be displayed in a table) - the development of such an action will take 5 hours.
Well, then you already said that you will do everything manually.

Yanina Iurchuk wrote:
The history of all tariffs for the current year on skin services and the skin care worker needs to be deprive in the process as if it were a rank.

Look, I see that you need to automate the business process completely from scratch - there are integrators (business consultants) for this. I recommend that you use their services if necessary https://crm-onebox.com/ru/integrators/
21.01.2021, 16:12

Yanina Iurchuk
difreight

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Look, I see that you need to automate the business process completely from scratch - there are integrators (business consultants) for this. I recommend that you use their services if necessary https://crm-onebox.com/ru/integrators/

Dyakuyu, Maxim)))) the recommendation is sensible. Yakby I was a decision maker, I would have been so irritated.
21.01.2021, 16:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment