1b.app
Link copied -

The rounding setting does not work when recalculating prices

Answers:

Please note that the recalculation is performed in the background, i.e. you may not see the result of its work here and now. The recalculation in the background can be either instantaneous or trigger in half a minute, for example. Try to call the recalculation through this block, wait a few minutes and re-enter the product, if nothing changes, show what specific price can be changed in the supplier block - I will change it and see for myself. Thank you.
05.08.2024, 18:50
Original comment available on version: ru

let him cook
OneBox production wrote:
Please note that the recalculation is performed in the background, i.e. you may not see the result of its work here and now. The recalculation in the background can be either instantaneous or trigger in half a minute, for example. Try to call the recalculation through this block, wait a few minutes and re-enter the product, if nothing changes, show what specific price can be changed in the supplier block - I will change it and see for myself. Thank you.

Yes, it works, thank you very much
09.08.2024, 01:18
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment