1b.app
Link copied -

Rate the improvement - Supplier discounts

Now each Supplier in the product card has the opportunity to set a discount, but only as a percentage (supplier discount.jpg) and you need to edit each card (and there are 5M of them).

Yes, the Supplier's discount can be set in the Markup Rules, in the form of an amount or %, but when the number of Markups with price ranges is more than 30, and there are 40 suppliers and the size is at least 1200 rules..

We need a setting that can set a discount for each Supplier in the form of Amount or % (as it currently works in markup rules).(discont.png)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
Implementation of specifying a discount in the supplier editing and refactoring of price recalculation so that in the absence of a discount according to the rule and selection of this supplier, the discount from this supplier is taken into account - will take about 8 hours
30.07.2024, 08:56
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon, Maxim!
Thank you for your time.
The amount of improvements is quite large - I'll think a little more about possible solutions, and if I don't find one, we'll do it.
Thanks, I'll let you know.
30.07.2024, 09:18
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment