1b.app
Link copied -

Forming an order to a supplier based on sales statistics

Please tell me how to form an order to the supplier not according to the minimum reserve, but according to the statistics of the sold goods (for example, for the last month, or the average for 3 months).
But how is it possible to display sales statistics for each product by month in additional fields, for example for 1, 2, 3 months
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
#207669, good day.
There is such an option in the box - you need to set the action "Update minimum reserves in warehouses depending on sales" and set it to trigger once a day /app/automatization/day/edit/
Specify the warehouse, "The number of days for which sales will be considered:", you can " If the minimum reserve for the product in the warehouse number is not set, set it" and other settings you need.
Then, every night, the action will update the minimum balances, and the action "Put the process for the purchase of products on the employee" - will create the processes for ordering goods for suppliers according to the conditions that will be configured there.
Donats 1
2 USD from #207669
07.08.2023, 14:46
Original comment available on version: ua

Thank you, just what you need.
and on the second question, I understand that it is impossible to do this?
How is it possible to display sales statistics for each product by month in additional fields, for example for 1, 2, 3 months
Example
Product1 | 1 month - 3 pcs 2 months - 5 pcs 3 months - 1 pc |
Product2 | 1 month - 2 pcs 2 months - 4 pcs 3 months - 0 pcs |
It is required for more accurate ordering to the supplier and maintenance of current balances in the warehouse
09.08.2023, 16:06

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Sales statistics is a separate issue - please post a new topic, I will answer.
09.08.2023, 21:12

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment