1b.app
Link copied -

Remove additional pictures

Hello colleagues!
Two days ago I opened a ticket, but the issue was not resolved - no answer.
I am writing again.
In the box in the product card, all additional product pictures are automatically loaded. I have a lot of them.
I do not need additional pictures, it is enough to have only one main one.
I went into the interface settings and removed the "Additional image" field. Now there is only one picture in the box product card.
Then I went to "Automatic actions once a day" and added the "Delete unused images" field.
I add pictures to the CRM product card using "Automation" -> "Automatic actions once per hour" -> "Images" (screenshot ).
What do I need.
1. How can I prevent additional product images from loading when importing goods?
2. How to delete remove all additional pictures? This can be done by yourself or through you. Interested in both options - how to remove it yourself and how to do it with y
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. You will be answered in the relevant topic, the response time is not regulated. Please wait for a response and don't create duplicate threads.
08.12.2021, 11:53
Original comment available on version: ru

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. You will be answered in the relevant topic, the response time is not regulated. Please wait for a response and don't create duplicate threads.

I have a huge number of photos, because of which I go to bed and the work stops, and you say that I should not create duplicates. Is my question really that complicated?
08.12.2021, 12:12
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment