1b.app
Link copied -

Onebox not working

Good afternoon!
This morning the CRM (https://our-store.com.ua/) stopped working, I suspect that due to the lack of an ssl certificate.
Just tonight, it was planned to transfer the system from my server to yours in connection with the transition to OneBox OS rental (we agreed with Artem V.).
Tell me how can I solve this?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
Your system has been migrated. Point the domain to the new server IP 88.198.161.15 the system will be available.
Changed IP - integration with private does not work, allow new IP in the private cabinet.
Mail integration is disabled.
When you configure, make the desired integration active.
You are using gmail.com when changing IP, Google usually blocks and needs to be confirmed.
09.07.2021, 10:20
Original comment available on version: ru

Your certificate is valid until December.
09.07.2021, 10:21

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon.
Your system has been migrated. Point the domain to the new server IP 88.198.161.15 the system will be available.
Changed IP - integration with private does not work, allow new IP in the private cabinet.
Mail integration is disabled.
When you configure, make the desired integration active.
You are using gmail.com when changing IP, Google usually blocks and needs to be confirmed.

Good day, Sergey!
IP replaced. I understand that you need to wait long enough for everything to be updated?
09.07.2021, 10:56

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment