1b.app
Link copied -

Transferring the system to another server

Good afternoon!
How can I transfer my box (https://our-store.com.ua/dashboard/) to another server and install an ssl certificate? What is required of me and how long will it take?
Previously, I was calculated the data of the work (tasks with an estimate of # 2015594915) and they said: if you need to reschedule, send the task number. This is how I do it now.
Waiting for your reply.
Thank you!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

integrator
integrator.com.ua
I can reschedule for 1 year.
03.11.2020, 20:48
Original comment available on version: ru

integrator wrote:

Tell me, please, otherwise I don’t have some kind of misunderstanding: earlier, box transferred the system to another server only on its own, and at the same time did not give root access to anyone, and if it gave root access, then it always added https://prnt.sc /vcszd8
Can you suggest how to do it right?
03.11.2020, 21:10

integrator wrote:

I do not think that I have the right to offer my services of dubious competence
Since you are not an employee of the company, you will be solely responsible for the client's data and the correctness of the settings.
And in the place of clients, I would not trust ordinary passers-by with my access
03.11.2020, 23:46

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

integrator wrote:

Since you are not an employee of the company, you will be solely responsible for the client's data and the correctness of the settings.
And in the place of clients, I would not trust ordinary passers-by with my access

Igor, then how can I solve this issue? I've been trying to get an answer for 3 days already, but there's no result.
04.11.2020, 08:43

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich
Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

integrator wrote:

Igor, then how can I solve this issue? I've been trying to get an answer for 3 days already, but there's no result.

everything is simple, I can issue an invoice for 2 hours - you pay it and we transfer and set it up
04.11.2020, 09:24

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

integrator wrote:

everything is simple, I can issue an invoice for 2 hours - you pay it and we transfer and set it up

Super! Thank you.
Expose.
04.11.2020, 09:47

Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

integrator wrote:

Super! Thank you.
Expose.

Received and paid invoice. Thank you.
I'm waiting for the task to be completed.
04.11.2020, 12:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment