1b.app
Link copied -

Server cleanup

Good afternoon. How is it possible to clean the server from garbage? The system once a month is completely clogged with files.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, in automatic actions once a day, the following actions are available that delete old data - https://prnt.sc/u693ic
26.08.2020, 16:57
Original comment available on version: ru

Hello. Maybe it's worth finding the root cause of the fact that the system is clogged with files (if so) and not deal with the consequences every time? Give a link to your OneBox, I'll see where the new files come from
26.08.2020, 16:58

you have a 38G hard drive on your server. You took at least 2G by purely uploading videos to folders like:
Video CPM
Videos
Video 1C
And so on. If you delete them, +5% free space will immediately appear in the system. If you still want to store such things on the server, you need to increase the available disk space.
26.08.2020, 17:12

do you have the ability to delete old files so we can get into the system and delete unnecessary ones?
26.08.2020, 17:20

Apparently mysql also lay down there. Unfortunately I don't have access to restart it. If you have access to the server panel, reload mysql and I can bring up the box.
26.08.2020, 18:32

Boxing works.
I would recommend setting up log rotation (daily compression of log files and deletion of old ones).
The web server logs occupied 3Gb.
26.08.2020, 23:39

As a recommendation, to increase disk space, I recommend that you change the VPS tariff.
Judging by the server, you are using the CX21 tariff (Hetzner Online Ag).
Upgrading to CPX21 will increase disk space to 80GB (currently 40GB)
and increase the number of CPU threads to 3 (currently 2).
26.08.2020, 23:54

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich wrote:
Box works. I would recommend setting up log rotation (daily compression of log files and deleting old ones). Web server logs took 3Gb.

Is there a guide on how to do this somewhere?
27.08.2020, 09:18

Bilous V wrote:
Is there a guide on how to do this somewhere?

This is a server setting.
You can ask Google...
27.08.2020, 09:31

Bilous V wrote:
Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich wrote: Box works. I would recommend setting up log rotation (daily compression of log files and deleting old ones). Web server logs took 3Gb.

contact the hosting provider, they set up log rotation without problems, maybe in the vanbox, but you need to ask for a long time
06.09.2020, 14:35

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment