1b.app
Link copied -

Setting up automatic infusion of data into SRM

The essence of the task is as follows - there is a box And employees work in it (bring in clients, keep orders, etc.) must be done in such a way that once a day a backup is formed (keep the history of backups for the last 5 days) with all the accumulated data for the day and this the backup was poured every night into box B (which will initially be clean) and will serve as a reserve - the infusion procedure must be done daily. How long will it take to set up this procedure?
Original question is available on version: ru SHEBO

Answers:

Hello, I do not quite understand the initial meaning of the task. As far as I know, if the server is on a normal hosting, it falls quite rarely, so there is no threat to work.
10.12.2020, 18:32
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Hello, I do not quite understand the initial meaning of the task. As far as I know, if the server is on a normal hosting, it falls quite rarely, so there is no threat to work.

the essence of the task is to make a backup of box A and pour it into box B every night. here is a task
10.12.2020, 18:36
SHEBO Original comment available on version: ru

once a day, a backup was formed (to store the history of backups for the last 5 days) with all the accumulated data for the day

here under backup - the whole box, database + client files (media)?

the essence of the task is to make a backup of box A and pour it into box B every night. here is a task

I understand correctly, then you want to transfer box A data to another server every night?
10.12.2020, 23:40

integrator
integrator.com.ua
Yuri - if you could take me as an option in such requests - I can implement it in 2 years.
11.12.2020, 10:12

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
Employee wrote:
here under backup - the whole box, database + client files (media)?

Yes, absolutely the entire backup.
11.12.2020, 10:16

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
Employee wrote:
I understand correctly, then you want to transfer box A data to another server every night?

Transfer to another server where box B is located and pour all the data from the backup into it.
11.12.2020, 10:17

4 hours.
Once a day, the database is copied (as an example at 3:05) and the client files (media/) are synchronized.
17.12.2020, 11:26

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment