1b.app
Link copied -

No backup for...

Hello! Today on the portal I saw such a picture (screen). For what reason could stop making backups from 01/22/2021? Prior to this, backups were made regularly. Were they configured when installing the box?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I am attaching a screenshot
31.01.2021, 10:46
Original comment available on version: ru

Judging by the contents of the directory, there are backups, they are made every day at 2:40:
31.01.2021, 11:46

Tarasenko Oleg
Client wrote:
I am attaching a screenshot

Good evening.
What you saw is not what is stored on your server, but the backups that are stored
on a third-party server - to store backups.
This only works for cloud plans.
Because you have a "Box", then the responsibility for creating and storing backup copies lies with you.

Tarasenko Oleg
Client wrote:
For what reason could stop making backups from 01/22/2021? Prior to this, backups were made regularly. Were they configured when installing the box?

On the portal, information about backups for boxed tariffs has never been shown.
If database backups were created locally on your server earlier, then they will continue to be created.
31.01.2021, 23:06

It's clear. But I have this information shown, as you can see in the screenshot :)
01.02.2021, 09:32

Good afternoon.
You are showing red crosses,
and if there are copies, green checkmarks are displayed
https://i.imgur.com/q4b6cmP.png
01.02.2021, 10:00

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment