1b.app
Link copied -

allow the admin to remove the personal settings for displaying process tables so that the admin can continue to save for everyone

Good afternoon!
Tell me, is it possible to refine the setting so that an employee with admin rights can demolish the personal settings of the process tables https://prnt.sc/xnbap9? Is it possible to execute as an investment? I think everyone who works in Boxing will be grateful for such a refinement. Thanks
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, if I set up columns for myself as it is convenient for me personally, why should someone be able to change my display?
26.01.2021, 16:34
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
Hello, if I set up columns for myself as it is convenient for me personally, why should someone be able to change my display?

Dmitry, I agree with you and this is very convenient, but still not all employees should be able to customize it for themselves (and it’s good that now this can be regulated by rights). Now I have a problem (in two Boxes) that while studying the settings, one employee brought out one field, thus removing the ability to configure for everyone. Now, when adding new fields, there is no way to display them for everyone (and there are 50 employees, teaching everyone to display them for themselves is not realistic).
26.01.2021, 17:36

Irina wrote:
(and there are 50 employees, it’s not realistic to teach everyone to bring out for themselves).

not real and "we do not want" are two different things. Write an article on how to do it and throw it on the corp. mass mailing is about 15 minutes
26.01.2021, 17:40

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:

Irina wrote:
(and there are 50 employees, it’s not realistic to teach everyone to bring out for themselves).

not real and "we do not want" are two different things. Write an article on how to do it and throw it on the corp. mass mailing is about 15 minutes

Dmitry, yet not all employees will do it. Is it possible to add such a setting? For cases when you just need to add a new field to each with its own customized table - they will teach employees, and for the case when the table should be the same for all employees - they will use this setting
27.01.2021, 09:52

For admins, we can make a setting in the table field settings, when enabled, they will be able to change the table for all users of the system. 5h
27.01.2021, 11:02

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
For admins, we can make a setting in the table field settings, when enabled, they will be able to change the table for all users of the system. 5h

Dmitry, thanks for the rating, but too much. Tell me, if you evaluate the "Reset personal settings" setting, and if an employee made personal changes, this setting is active for him and when selected, the table display returns to its original one. Will the score be lower?
28.01.2021, 15:18

Yes, it will take about 2 hours
28.01.2021, 15:19

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment