1b.app
Link copied -

The client cannot restore access to the site

Good day! The client cannot restore access to the site. We tried to change the password, but saw the pardon "Wrong combination". See access, be kind.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Ярина
Personal license
Learn about authorization here on the forum.
26.01.2021, 10:23
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon!
Please write contact details (mail and phone) to this mail a.chizhik@crm-onebox.com
New authorization data will be sent to the client.
26.01.2021, 11:09
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Learn about authorization here on the forum.

Please specify how exactly you tried to recover your password, what error did you get?
I want to understand if there is a failure in the password recovery function somewhere on our side.
Thanks
26.01.2021, 22:38
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Ярина
Personal license

Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich
OneBox CEO wrote:
Please specify how exactly you tried to recover your password, what error did you get?
I want to understand if there is a failure in the password recovery function somewhere on our side.

I have little inaccurate data from the client. If you don't have access to the box, the option "Reset password" has seen a pardon.
Vzhe virishuєmo tse z manager. dyakuyu.
27.01.2021, 11:52

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment