1b.app
Link copied -

how to understand who has the option and who does not

Hello.
In the employee contact settings there is an option "Enable two-step authorization."
We have more than 50 cards, how quickly without opening each of the 50 to understand who has the option enabled and who does not?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. This information is not available anywhere except the contact settings page
30.11.2020, 14:15
Original comment available on version: ru

Or you can calculate how much it will be to add the display of this option in a separate column /admin/shop/online/ "Users online and licenses"
30.11.2020, 14:45

2h, specify only the screen in which specific place you want to see it.
30.11.2020, 14:57

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

it would be very convenient if here /admin/shop/online/ the IP address in the "IP" column was red if the user has the "Enable two-step authorization" option disabled. For those who have the option enabled, the IP text color is black as it is now.
01.12.2020, 13:31

Of course, you can do this, but it seems strange to me to bind the setting to the color of the ip address
01.12.2020, 13:38

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
you can always

I don’t want to add an additional column, it’s more logical to change the color of which column, in your opinion, depending on the activation of the two-factor?
01.12.2020, 13:59

no. According to my logic, this option should not be tied to any of the other columns in any way. Only a separate column with a clear title.
01.12.2020, 14:21

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
no. According to my logic, this option should not be tied to any of the other columns in any way. Only a separate column with a clear title.

your logic suits, give us an invoice for payment - whatever you decide to call it that will suit us, it is important for me to see right away in the connections who has it installed and who can accidentally turn it off, thanks in advance.
01.12.2020, 16:15

Hello, the revision has been uploaded - you can look.
03.12.2020, 11:57

Thank you very much, very convenient!
03.12.2020, 12:11

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment