1b.app
Link copied -

Letters with reports, then there are a lot of them, then one report - about the recalculation of prices

is there any way to regulate the sending of the price calculation report? I receive 8-10 letters with one price calculation https://prnt.sc/10ht8fo
but recently it was that only 1 letter was sent for 1-2 weeks - and it was great, otherwise this garbage is annoying https://prnt.sc/10htap9
I thought that it was a refinement in the CPM and the system sent a bunch of letters to send about the recalculation of prices, but everything returned and again from 8 letters with each recalculation
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

If you do not want to receive such notifications - remove the mail from the 'Email for technical notifications' setting
11.03.2021, 16:24
Original comment available on version: ru

I know about it. it's just strange that for 1 action 8-10 letters come, and as soon as I was delighted thinking that they fixed it and 1 letter comes, it returned again, so I ask. reports are needed because imports sometimes have to be done and reports are needed on how it went
11.03.2021, 16:31

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich wrote:
I know about it. it's just strange that for 1 action 8-10 letters come, and as soon as I was delighted thinking that they fixed it and 1 letter comes, it returned again, so I ask. reports are needed because imports sometimes have to be done and reports are needed on how it went

Price recalculation reports come in one email per product category.
Recently there was some kind of glitch for several weeks, where the automatic price recalculation action (which is in hourly actions) triggered only one category recalculation each time it was triggered. So there was only one letter.
For example, we had a recalculation 5 times a day, as a result, 5 letters came in these weeks and prices were recalculated only for 5 categories. The next day, prices were recalculated for another 5 categories, and so on. We have a lot of categories, so the recalculation for the same category took place not 5 times a day, but once every 2 weeks, if not less often (((
Fortunately, the error has been fixed, and now all categories are recalculated at each launch. And yes, now again a bunch of letters))
It would be nice if one letter came to recalculate prices for All categories. But this is ideal. In the meantime, let there be a lot of letters, but the recalculation of all goods is underway)
16.03.2021, 17:37

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment