1b.app
Link copied -

Create a financial statement for a company

You need to create a report in the following format:
The first table has the following columns:
1. Name of accounts in the system.
2. Balance at the beginning of the period - the balance at the beginning of the period for each account.
3. Receipts - all cash receipts from All actual payments.
4. Balance at the end of the period.
At the bottom of the table there should be a line Total, which indicates the amount of all receipts for the period for all accounts and the amount of the balance at the end of the period for all accounts.
The second table consists of the following columns:
1. Categories of expenses.
2. The amount of expenses for the period.
At the bottom of the table there should be a line Total, which indicates the amount of all expenses for the period.
At the very bottom of the report, there should be a Profit line, which contains the difference between the Sum of all receipts and the Sum of all expenses.
Filters for the report: Period of payment, Payment category of cash rec
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hakobyan Andranik Mayisovich wrote:
The ability to independently add the name of Accounts and Cost Categories to the report.
The transfer of money from one account to another should not be taken into account in the receipt of funds !!!

Accounts and categories of expenses in finance will be taken into account on the basis of those created in the system and selected in payments.
I see no point in developing a report when the system has a general finance page https://andser.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/financepage/
Look at what blocks are there - and what is not enough - form a TOR and we will evaluate the refinement of a particular block.
05.02.2021, 16:35
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

The ability to independently add the name of Accounts and Cost Categories to the report.
The transfer of money from one account to another should not be taken into account in the receipt of funds !!!

Accounts and categories of expenses in finance will be taken into account on the basis of those created in the system and selected in payments.
I see no point in developing a report when the system has a general finance page https://andser.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/financepage/
Look at what blocks are there - and what is not enough - form a TOR and we will evaluate the refinement of a particular block.

None of the procedures on the general finance page give me what I need. Is it possible to build such a report as I need?
05.02.2021, 18:33

None of the procedures on the general finance page give me what I need. Is it possible to build such a report as I need?

Only by developing these blocks into the interface of the general finance page, or by a block into the report designer.
Evaluate the revision as a single block in the report designer, or evaluate 2 tables separately as 2 blocks in the general finance page?
08.02.2021, 16:24

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Only by developing these blocks into the interface of the general finance page, or by a block into the report designer.
Evaluate the revision as a single block in the report designer, or evaluate 2 tables separately as 2 blocks in the general finance page?

How will it be cheaper and how will it be better?
08.02.2021, 18:34

Both options will be more / less the same in terms of the required development time.
I think it's more logical to bring it to the "General page of finance", there is the possibility of filtering by date.
Implementation of the above block (without the possibility of editing), where the data will be displayed based on the accounts / categories of payments / payments available in the system - 7 hours.
09.02.2021, 16:56

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Both options will be more / less the same in terms of the required development time.
I think it's more logical to bring it to the "General page of finance", there is the possibility of filtering by date.
Implementation of the above block (without the possibility of editing), where the data will be displayed based on the accounts / categories of payments / payments available in the system - 7 hours.

And how much will it be with editing blocks?
10.02.2021, 12:03

I do not see any point in editing - the system has the functionality of creating Accounts and Categories for payments.
11.02.2021, 16:29

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

I do not see any point in editing - the system has the functionality of creating Accounts and Categories for payments.

Yes, but we have payment categories for income and expenses. If you include all categories, then in the Expenses section of the report there will be the sum of expenses and income
12.02.2021, 12:31

Yes, but we have payment categories for income and expenses. If you include all categories, then in the Expenses section of the report there will be the sum of expenses and income

What prevents making payments in the relevant categories? Then they will be taken into account in the amounts of the corresponding categories.
15.02.2021, 16:54

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

What prevents making payments in the relevant categories? Then they will be taken into account in the amounts of the corresponding categories.

So we have a category of payments Retail Sale and Wholesale Sale. If I understand correctly that you will display all payment categories in the report, then these payment categories will also get there, but we don’t need it
15.02.2021, 19:01

So we have a category of payments Retail Sale and Wholesale Sale. If I understand correctly that you will display all payment categories in the report, then these payment categories will also get there, but we don’t need it

Well, duck, if necessary - in the block you can make a multi-list setting - for which categories of payments to display information there
16.02.2021, 16:49

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Well, duck, if necessary - in the block you can make a multi-list setting - for which categories of payments to display information there

Finally we understood each other. How much will it be with this setup?
16.02.2021, 17:28

I think it makes no sense for us to "sew" these settings into a block.
On the general finance page, it is possible to display "accounts" and "categories" with multiselectors for filtering - that is, if you make blocks in it - the estimate is the same (7 hours).
But there are similar filters on the report designer page, but they are selectors - that is, if necessary - they can be converted to multi-selectors - this is added to the estimate +1 hour (there will be a total of 8).
16.02.2021, 17:46

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

On the general finance page, it is possible to display "accounts" and "categories" with multiselectors for filtering - that is, if you make blocks in it - the estimate is the same (7 hours).
But there are similar filters on the report designer page, but they are selectors - that is, if necessary - they can be converted to multi-selectors - this is added to the estimate +1 hour (there will be a total of 8).

Okay, let's go to the general finance page. Submit an invoice and let's get to work
16.02.2021, 18:01

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Submit an invoice
18.02.2021, 09:41

Your should have sent it to your mail.
18.02.2021, 09:45

Implemented block "Tables of income and expenses for the period" for the general finance page https://andser.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/financepage/ (brought it to the right corner).
Filters by account and category work separately - each for its own table. If you need both filters to affect both tables - let me know.
23.02.2021, 13:41

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Implemented block "Tables of income and expenses for the period" for the general finance page https://andser.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/financepage/ (brought it to the right corner).
Filters by account and category work separately - each for its own table. If you need both filters to affect both tables - let me know.

1. In the first table, in the line Total Balance at the end of the period, it does not count correctly. It considers the sum of not all accounts.
2. It is necessary that the date filter work simultaneously for two tables, otherwise the amount of invoices is considered for the selected period and the amount of expenses for the entire period of work in the system. And as a result, the profit will always be negative.
23.02.2021, 16:49

1. It considers the amount of selected accounts (and if not selected, then all) until the specified date. If you insist that it is not true, let's look at an example with which you argue that this is not true.
2. It also works simultaneously for both tables. If you change dates, you will see that the amount of expenses changes.
23.02.2021, 17:18

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
1. It considers the amount of selected accounts (and if not selected, then all) until the specified date. If you insist that it is not true, let's look at an example with which you argue that this is not true.
2. It also works simultaneously for both tables. If you change dates, you will see that the amount of expenses changes.

While setting up your table, our manager accidentally deleted half of the categories. Can they be restored?
23.02.2021, 18:24

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

1. When opening the general finance page, the date of the filtered period ends today, which means that the Total at the end of the period must match the Sum of all accounts in the left table (Account balance).
2. You can turn off the readings of the value of the Transportation category, as is done with the Retail sale category.
3. Is it possible to make automatic sorting of payment categories, by the amount of the category?
24.02.2021, 12:44

While setting up your table, our manager accidentally deleted half of the categories. Can they be restored?

Um .. I don’t understand how he did it during the “setting up your table”, when there are no settings in it.
Did he go into the list of finance categories and delete them? If so, then it is possible to restore from a database backup a number before he did it - it will take 1 hour.

1. When opening the general finance page, the date of the filtered period ends today, which means that the Total at the end of the period must match the Sum of all accounts in the left table (Account balance).

I agree, I did not take into account the starting balance of the account in the total. Now it matches.

2. You can turn off the readings of the value of the Transportation category, as is done with the Retail sale category.

All active categories are displayed. If you make it inactive, then its selection will not be available in adding payments.
Both categories you specified are active and displayed.
As an option, you can filter all the necessary payment categories at once and add the resulting link as your menu item (see System Settings -> Customize Menu)

3. Is it possible to make automatic sorting of payment categories, by the amount of the category?

Yes, you can - in descending or ascending order?
24.02.2021, 13:59

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Um .. I don’t understand how he did it during the “setting up your table”, when there are no settings in it.
Did he go into the list of finance categories and delete them? If so, then it is possible to restore from a database backup a number before he did it - it will take 1 hour.

I agree, I did not take into account the starting balance of the account in the total. Now it matches.

All active categories are displayed. If you make it inactive, then its selection will not be available in adding payments.
As an option, you can filter all the necessary payment categories at once and add the resulting link as your menu item (see System Settings -> Customize Menu)

Descending amount
24.02.2021, 14:12

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Categories we restored
24.02.2021, 14:13

Descending amount

+
24.02.2021, 14:38

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

And it is possible to add still in the first table Total Remaining on the beginning?
25.02.2021, 14:19

And it is possible to add still in the first table Total Remaining on the beginning?

+
25.02.2021, 16:14

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment