1b.app
Link copied -

Product search bug

There is a product that used to have one name and then another product with a completely different name was filled in instead.
The search works somehow very strange, for example, we enter jmsolution in the search and a product is displayed in which this query does not appear anywhere, neither in the title nor in the description, for example pandaopt.1box.link/app/product/3740/edit/
It seems that the system somewhere in the cache stores the old name of the product (the one that was at the time of its creation) and searches for it, and if you add some words to the name, the search will not respond to them, but will continue to search by cache. When we were on the MVP, everything worked fine.
Actually ask:
1. Is this how it should be?
2. By what logic does the search work, if it is intended to be so?
3. Is it possible to return the old search logic?
Yes, you can search by the name filter, but this option is not very convenient and I would like to return the normal search)
[file]16569[/fil
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The search is not updated immediately, but after a certain time after the change of information in the product.
03.08.2022, 22:02
Original comment available on version: ru

Thanks for the answer, a certain time can be there even a month or more? In any case, this is the impression from personal observation.
03.08.2022, 22:13

There is no month, usually a couple of hours. Unfortunately, I do not have ssh to your system to see what exactly is with this product
03.08.2022, 22:16

Yes, there is a problem not only with this product, such a situation with all products that the name, if it is updated, is straight for months.
If it had been a couple of hours, then the question would not even have been raised.
03.08.2022, 22:39

I can suggest that you do an action once a day that will re-index all your products. Takes 1h
03.08.2022, 22:42

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment