1b.app
Link copied -

Evaluate the box by the name "Table of Scored Parish",

In the call constructor "Table of Scored Parish" , in the new one you need to add:
1) Show all products without linking to the client's appointment, you can optionally
2) Dopratsyuvati nalashtuvannya for pіdrahunku sum of numerical fields
- here add the ability to collect the status of business processes, according to how to improve the sum of the field
3) Add fields:
- Stock
- Surplus in stock
- Reserve in warehouse
4) Add the "Warehouse" filter, when filtering by warehouse, it is necessary to show only goods, which have a warehouse in the process, and check fields only by processes, in which case the warehouse
5) As an alternative to the filter, you can add grouping by warehouse
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
I forgot one more thing, so that you can count the fields as formulas, how much will be + to the assessment?
The column itself is here but there is no item of its own and you cannot fill in the formula + there is no list of available variables
29.11.2021, 14:49
Original comment available on version: ru

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
Integrator wrote:
I forgot one more thing, so that you can count the fields as formulas, how much will be + to the assessment?
The column itself is there but there is no item and you cannot fill in the formula + there is no list of available variables

type, so that the sum of the fields is already calculated for me and I can do an operation on them
For example
I display fields
Sales Amount, Purchase Amount - (this will be the sum of these fields for all output processes)
Need Your item with the formula = Sales Amount - Purchase Amount
29.11.2021, 14:51

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
Integrator wrote:
type, so that the sum of the fields is already calculated for me and I can do an operation on them
For example
I display fields
Sales Amount, Purchase Amount - (this will be the sum of these fields for all output processes)

I currently need to calculate the free balance and the difference between 2 additional fields
29.11.2021, 15:06

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Can you provide an estimate?
For example
I display fields
I currently need to calculate the free balance and the difference between 2 additional fields
06.12.2021, 13:38

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
Integrator wrote:
Can you provide an estimate?
For example
I display fields

+ 5 hours
06.12.2021, 15:20

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment