1b.app
Link copied -

Application Global search what about the monthly payment or what?

Answers:

Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.
20.10.2021, 16:37

Honestly, I'm out. removed the most useful thing when switching to a new box, and sit on the monthly payment by twisting your arms. Marketers are handsome, but the attitude of the bestial company to users
20.10.2021, 16:39
Original comment available on version: ru

it's free for the cloud
you paid for it for the 1st time at the time when we did not give this application for free.
now the system thinks that it is paid and your similar statements are useless
20.10.2021, 17:25

I don't get it, is it free for me? I have purchased licenses and updates for a year. they wrote to me on the forum that it's free, but the manager says no paid. It has now stopped working, and at the time of payment there was none for 1 month, but now I go in and 1 month 10 USD. is this a mistake or for my case I have to pay 10 USD. per month to use the global search?
20.10.2021, 17:29

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich wrote:
I don't get it, is it free for me? I have purchased licenses and updates for a year. they wrote to me on the forum that it's free, but the manager says no paid.

as far as I know, even if you have a box and you pay for the keys every year, then it is free for you

It has now stopped working, and at the time of payment there was none for 1 month, but now I go in and 1 month 10 USD. is this a mistake or for my case I have to pay 10 USD. per month to use the global search?

At the time of payment, it is clearly indicated that the payment is monthly, you just did not pay attention
Since you didn’t want to wait until they made it free and paid for it, it’s logical that a month later you knocked it out
20.10.2021, 17:35

will it work? well, they wrote in the topic it works, I went there for a fee of 10 USD. Well, as if to pay, it’s not a problem, the price is reasonable, it’s easier to search with him, I paid. Now what needs to be done to make it work?
20.10.2021, 17:40

how to find out? who to contact?
21.10.2021, 09:33

I got it for free.
try uninstalling the paid version and then reinstalling the free one
21.10.2021, 15:11

offers only paid delivery
21.10.2021, 18:34

according to the terms, it is free only if you used the old version of the MVP program and are switching to a new OS.
all other conditions of free use are at the discretion of your manager.
ask who billed you.
22.10.2021, 17:22

I switched from MPV and have been a client for several years. I was not billed, an application appeared, I saw that it was paid, I replenished my account and paid, since it was a one-time 10 c.u. considered norms for this application
22.10.2021, 20:48

how to find out? who to contact?

you didn't write a cloud or a box?
here is the topic on the terms of the free global search
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/onebox-official-news/10788-prilozhenie-globaln...
you must have a cloud plan and have previously used MVP.
if you meet the conditions, you can refer to it,
if the manager refused you and you meet the conditions, write directly to that topic then.
other situations at the discretion of the manager.
those. you can ask the manager that "I pay for licenses + make the global search application a bonus"
something like this .
23.10.2021, 12:28

I have 10 licenses and an annual update purchased. I wrote to the specified email no answer
23.10.2021, 12:55

what is the difference there? I don't know here
23.10.2021, 16:50

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Mironenko Dmitry
FLP Mironenko Dmitry wrote:
box or cloud?

box, updates only on the box are purchased.
This box was previously MVP
24.10.2021, 01:24

what is the difference there? I don't know here

the application is free for you, since you have a box with payment annually
in a week + - there will be a mechanism for installing it for you for free, please wait
25.10.2021, 01:14

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment