1b.app
Link copied -

Sales per customer

Good afternoon, please tell me how to create a report for filtering clients by priority, you need to display a list of clients who placed orders for a certain time, display it in a table: Client, Number of orders, Amount of orders, ideally also display the total margin for the client. The list should start from the largest client (the amount of orders is greater) and to decrease.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
In the report constructor, you can add the following blocks
In the table settings, you can set grouping by process client, and in sorting, you need to create an additional process field, configure it to fill in the order amount (or what amount you need), then select it for sorting and specify ZA direction to sort from largest to smallest
18.10.2021, 13:55
Original comment available on version: ru

I created an additional field "Order amount", but I can't add the formula |average|round(([margin]/[sum]*100),2) to it
18.10.2021, 15:39

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
average only works if there are 2 levels of grouping
18.10.2021, 19:58

Then I don’t quite understand what to do next, I did everything as described above, added an additional field "Amount of orders" but it is not tied up anywhere, how will the amount of customer orders be displayed in this field?
19.10.2021, 10:22

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Andrey wrote:
Then I don’t quite understand what to do next, I did everything as described above, added an additional field "Amount of orders" but it is not tied up anywhere, how will the amount of customer orders be displayed in this field?

Here's what I wrote: "you need to create an additional process field, configure it to fill in the order amount (or what amount you need)"
You need to configure that the order amount is recorded there in the order settings. like a procedure. This is needed only for sorting, because there is no Order Amount field in the sorting settings.
And in the table, you can add the Process Amount field, it will show the total amount.
To make the profitability percentage calculation work, add the second-level grouping by order status and the formula |average| will work
19.10.2021, 12:15

Understood, but how to set up an additional field so that the order amount is filled in it?
19.10.2021, 13:01

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
1) Create a procedure in BP
2) set this action
where to fill in and what formula, you can already determine by the field from which to take the order amount
19.10.2021, 13:50

Thank you, I did everything (example in the photo), but as I understand it, "this procedure" will only work in newly created orders? And how to look at those orders that already exist?
19.10.2021, 17:15

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
For those orders that are, you can select everything and through the panel of mass changes just click save, the procedure will work
19.10.2021, 18:40

Yes, everything worked, but there is one moment)
1. In the report settings there is a field "Process Amount" which basically performs the same role as we did with the procedure.
2. The system still does not sort by order amount, A-Z or vice versa, anyway. (subject to creation through a procedure)
20.10.2021, 09:48

There is another moment such that over the years of work, business processes have changed, respectively, some are no longer there, this suggests that the action with the structure will not be entirely accurate, and sometimes not at all accurate, I made an unloading and noticed a large difference.
Is it possible to put the fields "number of orders" and "amount of orders" from the finance table from the contact card (example in the photo), then there will be 100% information without reference to any BP
20.10.2021, 10:16

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Didn't quite understand the 1st paragraph
1) Additional field "Order Amount" is needed only for sorting
2) Order amount - can be displayed in the table from the order itself, there is a field "Process amount"
3) The finance block in the contact card is the amount of orders.
20.10.2021, 11:42

I figured out the BP, the problem of counting was that I filtered by BP, but some BPs are no longer there that were previously, respectively, the calculation was not carried out correctly.
I decided to make a report by customer groups, but the problem of not sorting still remained, for some reason the system does not want to sort by the "Order Amount" field
20.10.2021, 12:29

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Andrey wrote:
I decided to make a report by customer groups, but the problem of not sorting still remained, for some reason the system does not want to sort by the "Order Amount" field

what do you mean he doesn't want to?
20.10.2021, 13:05

Data is displayed in a chaotic manner, not filtered by order amount
20.10.2021, 14:01

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Can I have a screenshot of the settings and how it looks in the report?
20.10.2021, 15:35

Added screenshots of settings and display of lines with amounts.
21.10.2021, 12:30

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Are there any other checkboxes?
21.10.2021, 12:47

There are only 3 checkboxes in the process fields, on the right in the menu in the screenshot:
21.10.2021, 13:24

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Uncheck "Show only processes that have filtered products"
I made a report yesterday like this, I noticed that it breaks the report itself a little
21.10.2021, 16:06

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment