1b.app
Link copied -

Long loading times for the Customer Balance, Receivables and Liabilities report

After the update failed (https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/server-installation/10451-obnovite-pozhaluysta... the download time of the https://one-box.shine-bright.com report increased dramatically. ua/admin/shop/report/clientbalance/
When you select any parameters in the filter, it takes even longer to load, for example, the Suppliers group https://one-box.shine-bright.com.ua/admin/shop/report/clientbalance/?datefrom=&a... =11&clientmanagerid=&filterstoragetype=&filterpayedtype=&managerid=&ok=%D0%A4%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1% 82%D1%8C
Sometimes it does not load at all, it gives an error.
Please see
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. You are distorting the facts. Not after a "nightly update failure" but after you booted your server. You rebooted the server, most likely due to the fact that you rolled some new version of the software or did something else there. If it is necessary that we change the speed of reports on your server - it will take from 3 hours of revision. As part of these improvements, I'm looking at how you can rewrite it so that it opens faster on your server, without explaining "what's wrong" and so on.
30.08.2021, 17:02
Original comment available on version: ru

I understand perfectly well that the cause of the failure is a server reboot, which arose as part of the hoster's actions to copy backups to the FTP storage.
But why was it reflected in one report? Doesn't re-updating / raising the server put everything in its place?
30.08.2021, 17:13

based on what we see - does not. How I see it:
1. The report is opened, the report code has not changed for more than six months. Those. boxing does not change the formation of the report for half a year.
2. You did something on the server
3. The report gets dumb
It is logical to assume that you did something on the server, after which the same code on the same server began to work longer. If it were a cloud, it would be exclusively our problems. Since you are on the box - unfortunately this is your problem.
30.08.2021, 17:22

This is all clear - I'm not saying that you have changed something and I ask you to fix it for free, but why does the report need to be rewritten / improved / accelerated? Is it possible to just return it to the state it was in? Something affects his speed. Can't you just update the files? Why improve it in the new "skewed" realities?
30.08.2021, 17:29

Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:
Is it possible to just return it to the state it was in?

again. The report has not been changed. Those. physically files what were such and are. The environment in which these files / code work has changed and for some reason in this environment the files began to work for 2 minutes
30.08.2021, 17:31

OK understood. I see that the load on the processor is stable at 70-80% now, with a daily rate of no more than 20%.
Can you see what's loading it? Maybe this will solve the problem?
30.08.2021, 18:23

The hosting said that the processor is loading queries to the database. I was just generating the Client Balance report at the time when their script for copying backups was started, which got stuck in a loop and because of which the server was rebooted.
Will it help somehow reset these requests?
31.08.2021, 09:54

Some 2 queries hung in the database, the database for some reason refused to fulfill them. I killed them, the load from 2 cores immediately dropped to 0 from 100.
31.08.2021, 10:00

Thank you. This did not affect the report loading speed, so let's speed it up.
Can we make it to 2 o'clock? The loading speed of the profit report has been fine-tuned during this time.
31.08.2021, 12:23

How is this report different?
31.08.2021, 15:17

Because at least before starting the task, I already spent ~20 minutes communicating with you in this ticket. Just about the same amount will be needed after, judging by previous experience. I also include all this in the assessment, since I do not have an unlimited supply of time. If you are satisfied with the assessment, I will issue an invoice.
31.08.2021, 15:36

Well, you already wrote that you are not going to explain the reason for the long loading, and I don’t need this information + I might not have ordered a revision, you would have answered the ticket anyway, so you can take the time allotted from the cost.
In general, with any revision, there is a moment of communication and clarification of details, especially with your ambiguous and opaque rating system, I want to understand what I am paying for. For me, the solution of such a problem is not worth 2500 UAH, especially since they have already done the same revision in 2 hours.
Please do it in 2 hours + I need more work on setting up backup. We can combine. How much will it cost? It was 3 hours here: https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/file-storage/10081-zapis-bekapov-na-otdelnoe-h...
31.08.2021, 17:26

Rodion, the assessment is given - you agree with it or not, if you do not need it. There are no "wholesale" when ordering several improvements. You can write in the topic you specified, you will be billed there.
01.09.2021, 10:20

And what kind of dictatorship is this and bias? Why did you suddenly decide to make the same refinement more expensive for me? Tomorrow you will want to add something else to the price.
Why, when paying for revision, do I have to pay extra for your answers to my questions about the problem? I haven't seen a price like this anywhere else. But I met more authentic branches with modifications.
You either introduce some kind of regulations, or be professional and give an objective assessment, and do not overcharge for the fact that someone in your opinion asks a lot of questions.
It's okay to ask questions, that's what support is for.
01.09.2021, 10:57

You probably confused the forum with technical support. I am not a technical support employee of any company. You don't have to pay for anything unless you want to or if your contract with anyone requires it. In this case, I put up a price for solving your problem. Your right to both accept it and start discussing it. In the first case, I can help you and issue an invoice, in the second, I simply stop this correspondence, since the price will not change and you are just wasting my time.
01.09.2021, 11:38

You wrote in plain text that you include communication with me "taking into account past experience" in the price of refinement. And why is the number of text in the ticket on the forum reflected in the final price of the revision in question? Forum and created for those. support and implementation of improvements, and discussing them is an integral part. Since when did the volume of discussion begin to affect the cost?
01.09.2021, 11:46

I do not intend to carry on further correspondence here which will lead nowhere. Have a good day.
01.09.2021, 11:51

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
I vanguet that you just changed the server to some kind of conditionally not allocated, or they have a problem with this server on which you are hosted.
I've monitored this hoster https://gmhost.com.ua/
And as if in dedicated servers I don't see your tariff
And I'm almost sure that you were sold, without notice, some kind of weak server.
I strongly recommend that you change the server, given that the prices of this hoster are sky-high (40 dollars is a lot), it will be more profitable and without such problems to switch to https://hvosting.ua/#hb705
I have been using it for a year now and there are no such problems + server price is more acceptable I would recommend VPS Turbo or VPS Turbo mini
30.09.2021, 20:46

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Integrator CRM wrote:
I have been using it for a year and there are no such problems + the price of the server is more acceptable, I would recommend VPS Turbo or VPS Turbo mini

although these servers have not been tested, it may be better to consult with their support
30.09.2021, 20:49

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Integrator CRM wrote:
I vanguet that you just changed the server to some kind of conditionally not allocated, or they have a problem with this server on which you are hosted.
I've monitored this hoster https://gmhost.com.ua/
And as if in dedicated servers I don't see your tariff
And I'm almost sure that you were sold, without notice, some kind of weak server.
I strongly recommend that you change the server, given that the prices of this hoster are sky-high (40 dollars is a lot), it will be more profitable and without such problems to switch to https://hvosting.ua/#hb705
I have been using it for a year now and there are no such problems + server price is more acceptable I would recommend VPS Turbo or VPS Turbo mini

Thanks for the help, I have a custom tariff, the hosting is excellent, I have never had much problems with them. In this case, they helped with the backup setup, but the script looped and rebooted the server during the nightly update. After that, there was a problem with the report. And only with him.
01.10.2021, 00:28

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Here you can see that he is ill
You really have 3 options:
1) Demand from the hoster that they figure out what the problem is, if the hoster is good, then they will figure it out. if some service has disappeared there or has not started, then it is very likely that there will be delays. You can try restarting the server again, though I can't guarantee it won't get worse
2) Pay programmers to deal with the server or figure out what the problem is with the report (I saw that there is another similar request and it is already clear that the problem is not only with this report)
3) Change server
01.10.2021, 00:37

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment