1b.app
Link copied -

Opencart erased the photo in the box

Good afternoon, it works once an hour to upload data to opencart (I emphasize from the box to opencart), but everything turned out the other way around. I don't understand why openkart deleted all the photos from the box, but the transfer of goods from the website to the box was not added. Please help to solve the problem and restore the photo in the box. thank you
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

While I was waiting for your answer, an automatic action once a day deleted all photos that were not used from the box. As far as I understand, restoring a photo from a backup will no longer work?
But please explain how the photos were removed from all the products? Found a similar problem on the forum at the same time as mine. Maybe the open card didn't cause the deletion here.
08.08.2021, 20:02
Original comment available on version: ua

Something is removing the photo from the products in the box. Added photos for two products yesterday. Today they are gone. Please explain the reason
09.08.2021, 11:24

Good afternoon, I answered you in a new topic
10.08.2021, 09:19

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment