1b.app
Link copied -

We need a Skype demonstration of the capabilities of the Updated Box in the question / answer format.

Updated and I can’t figure out how to get it working faster, a lot of misunderstandings
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon!
To conduct a demonstration, you should contact one of the partners: the list of partners is here: https://crm-onebox.com/en/partner/search/?name=&description=&ok=Filter
05.08.2021, 13:18
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

no one warned that after the update you need to install a bunch of applications, except from scratch to configure all user access and each of the applications.
+ bugs and problems.
1- pictures of the goods are mixed up
2- product import worked 1 time and doesn't work anymore
3- uploads to sites with errors are created
4- in error tables
5- the menu logic has been changed and sometimes it is impossible to find something without consultation
6- tables and reports did not work, some have not yet been corrected
7- customize the view of the tables of products / orders settings do not work
and another, it was discovered only in half a day, if I knew that I would encounter such a thing, I would wait with the update
06.08.2021, 09:36
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment