1b.app
Link copied -

Answers:

Good afternoon. This box is not in your list https://crm-onebox.com/profile/boxlist/ . Go from under the mail to which the box is registered and write in this thread from under it
08.12.2020, 18:40
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon. Box "v.sigmatm.com.ua" is registered at a_sigmatm@mail.ru. (at least the contract says a_sigmatm@mail.ru). The box "v.sigmatm.com.ua" is located on a local server (access via VPN, there are logins and passwords) and is at the implementation stage. Write contact details with whom and how to contact to give access data and, if necessary, re-register the box to the desired account. ???
11.12.2020, 10:22

The fix is registered to a_sigma@mail.ru
11.12.2020, 10:22

Hello, the specified box is on your list, but unfortunately I don't have ssh access to it. Please send it to d.bodyako@crm-onebox.com so I can update the system. Thanks
11.12.2020, 17:31

Good afternoon. sent access data by email
15.12.2020, 10:48

Hello, I don't see your message. Are you sure you sent access to d.bodyako@crm-onebox.com ?
15.12.2020, 11:03

For some reason, the mailer did not pull up the letter, now it has pulled it up - thanks. Your box has been successfully updated.
15.12.2020, 11:23

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment