1b.app
Link copied -

Migration from the old version to OneBox OS

System: https://labpdd.com/dashboard/
1. How many boxes have been upgraded, why can't they be ported to OneBoxOS?
2. How much will you pay for the move itself?
Original question is available on version: ru Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

Болотян Юрий Александрович SheBo
SHEBO
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Good day. Our company offers the service of "updating the key" in more detail, you can find out for the help https://shebo.com.ua/moving-to-os/ and fill out the application for a proxy for the specified contacts on the site, or fill out the form and you will be contacted . Dyakuyu
14.09.2022, 10:27
SHEBO Original comment available on version: ru

1. Any refinement can be transferred to os, the only question is the time that needs to be spent on it. If the question is put like this: is there a list of improvements that have not been transferred to os, then no - there is no such list. You can see for yourself whether it is in os for any revision of interest
2. https://1b.app/ru/partner/onebox-corp/ write to the partner, you will be told the cost. As far as I know, the cost is only in the purchase of keys, the transfer itself is free or may cost a couple of hours depending on the project. But here I can’t say for sure because I don’t know all the nuances
14.09.2022, 11:21
Original comment available on version: ru

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

bu
OneBox production wrote:
If the question is put like this: is there a list of improvements that have not been transferred to os, then no - there is no such list. You can see for yourself whether it is in os for any revision of interest

I'll ask about it myself.
Since the decals of the Clients were blamed for problems after the move, it turned out that there were some days in the OS, they paid for the stench.
Tse led to unplanned vitrats that dissatisfaction with the transition system.
It turns out that there are a lot of rozrobnikiv, yakі bіdpovіli on the food chain.
14.09.2022, 11:32
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

If some improvements are really important to the client, then it takes 3 minutes to check whether they are on os for one task (order a demo, see the necessary actions or ticks there). Usually, this is how the client or his integrator does it. If you want me to throw out all 5-10k improvements that were made on mvp with checkmarks if they are in os, then this is a bit irrational, don't you think?
14.09.2022, 11:57

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

bu
OneBox production wrote:
If some improvements are really important to the client, then it takes 3 minutes to check whether they are on os for one task (order a demo, see the necessary actions or ticks there). Usually, this is how the client or his integrator does it. If you want me to throw out all 5-10k improvements that were made on mvp with checkmarks if they are in os, then this is a bit irrational, don't you think?

so whoever has a problem, yes
just a retailer about it
how many skilki will be koshtuvati, schob perverit?
in me, press a dumb hour on such a job
bu chat https://t.me/icolorstudio/22639 Master processes
recommending that I turn to you Igor Ustimenko for food
14.09.2022, 12:30

Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich
iCOLOR OneBox (FOP LEGEZA VYACHESLAV VALERIANOVICH) wrote:
System: https://labpdd.com/dashboard/
1. How many boxes have been upgraded, why can't they be ported to OneBoxOS?
2. How much will you pay for the move itself?

1. the client did not have custom modifications, so I don’t see a problem here
2. if there is an update agreement, then the application through the site and the transition is free, this client does not have an agreement, which means that he needs to buy keys + 3 hours for updating to the OS
14.09.2022, 12:35

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
1. the client did not have custom modifications, so I don’t see a problem here

super, tse garna novelty

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
2. if there is an update agreement, then the application through the site and the transition is free, this client does not have an agreement, which means that he needs to buy keys + 3 hours for updating to the OS

wisely and vicherpno
dyakuyu shiro
14.09.2022, 13:10

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment