1b.app
Link copied -

How to send a message to the Forum?

I create those on the forum, but food is not taken from the view.
І I mentioned what is on food and on bugs.
Nobody seems like a check.
According to my remaining meals, I will only give you a ticket after a second ticket is issued, after 1-2 days.
With the choice of CRM, I got connected to OneBox, including through obityanki, I had problems over the course of 4 years. At once, I’ll understand the links, otherwise you don’t see the links on the forums, or pay $ 30 (~ 1000 UAH) for a consultation with the integrator.
Is it possible to have more options, if my requests can be seen in adequate terms?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good day!
If you create a topic - you put 2 checkmarks - did you read what it says there?
You can buy a support or consult with an integrator - you can regulate the tariffs yourself.
There are no more options described by you for today.
09.07.2022, 17:16
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

I'll add something:
A forum is an open space where anyone can post almost anything.
OneBox Partners have no express obligation to respond to the forum and/or respond promptly.
There are indirect parameters: those who answer the most and the fastest are higher in the rating (in the list of partners, on the main page, they get more leads, etc.).
Soon we will add the ability to make payments / donations directly through the forum, and I expect that activity will increase here.
It will be possible to indicate "how much I am willing to pay for a consultation" (a paid topic on the forum) - and then the partners will begin to respond faster. I hope :)
Right now (at the time of this writing) the only way to get an answer quickly is to negotiate directly with one or more partners. I'll give you a hint: they all want to get about $30 an hour for a consultation. But this is for an hour, not for one question.
You can agree on an hourly call, pay for this hour and ask a dozen questions in one call.
It also plays a role what exactly and how exactly you ask.
There are topics that are very murky and complex, may not be formulated clearly, therefore, they are reluctantly taken up.
Usually a complex and murky topic arises from a complex and murky logic that the client once ordered / wanted or the integrator set up in such a way.
I mean that you need to strive to always describe all processes simply, because their support and development then costs less. And if something is already muddy, then it's better to simplify it and ask a question in the vein of "there is such a muddle, how to simplify it?". Usually integrators and programmers love such tasks.
09.07.2022, 23:56
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment