1b.app
Link copied -

Removed all forum restrictions for OneBox OS

Dear clients and partners!
I am pleased to announce that the forum https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/ has temporarily removed all restrictions on questions and wishes, and we are also announcing enhanced support for OneBox OS.
You, as a client or as a OneBox partner, can create as many topics as you like, write as many wishes as you like, ask for as many improvements as you like - and we will do it.
Important points:
1. This only applies to OneBox OS. If you ask for some improvement in old products/versions, unfortunately, only for money and only through partners.
2. This applies only to paying customers: cloud plans or boxed plans that have an annual billing contract.
3. One topic = one question, one wish. If you start writing more than one item within one topic, we will not do this.
4. We may deny you a free revision of something if it does not fit with our subjective vision of OneBox OS or if we believe that your request is "delusional". Without explanations, disputes and
Original question is available on version: ru Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Answers:

update:
8. From now on, we are refusing free upgrades for OS to all customers who order free upgrades on the forum referring to this topic, but at the same time leave any negative reviews anywhere on the Internet "OS is terrible, do not switch to it", and then they ask for a free revision again.
I don't mind negative reviews, I know the problems, but you can't get something for free, then shit on it, and then ask for more free stuff.
19.07.2021, 19:30
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Hello!
Especially for a common understanding, everyone who reads this forum, for their part, is obliged to write what happened, and who prompted Maxim to add point 8 to this problem.
All the negative statements about which Maxim writes were made by me. And if such a situation still happened, I would probably do the same, or at most replace a few words with synonyms.
But let's go in order.
Over the weekend, a large number of tickets were left on the forum for my part, and all of them were related to my transition to an updated version of the OS. Like any owner who values his business built from scratch, in any case, I will always protect him from any threats / criticism, etc., which is exactly what I had to do in this situation so that my staff could work. I think everyone would do that. I suspect that Maxim wrote this paragraph precisely because of this, defending his company from statements on my part, defending his company on emotions.
My first impression of OS!
Let's face it, my first impression was before the beta release for customers - and yes, I really liked the OS. High speed, including due to parallel loading, the idea of the applications themselves and their marketing component should allow them to develop at a tremendous speed, a more modern interface with a good UI design (at this moment I remember Igor). I was even one of the first to install a beta version for myself as soon as it was announced, and I will also be one of the first to know about all the company's news, since I am subscribed to almost all sources.
My direct statements!
On Saturday morning, by phone, I find out: my CRM has been upgraded to OS; customers are standing above the employees; phone calls are coming in, but no one can do anything because none of them know how to use the new version. Basically, he was crazy. But this might not have happened, since the transfer was originally scheduled a day earlier, but alas, this did not happen.
But they were all flowers. Berries began when I sat down at the computer on the same day and with the hope of setting up Boxing in 2-4 hours.
Studying the system for several hours, I constantly encounter all sorts of glitches in the interface, minor errors, shortcomings that at first you think that it should be so, but it wasn’t there. Later I began to understand that a beautifully drawn design does not give you the opportunity to work in the system at all. When at 100% zoom, only 3 processes are displayed in the process list (Link to this task as an example https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/interface/9512-os-sdelayte-adekvatniy-masshtab... And with the thought that it was pointless to go to work on Monday and withdraw the staff, I had to do something, and the only thing that could somehow improve the situation was the tasks on the forum. This is where it got me! As I started digging deeper, I got more and more requests, and my emotions ran high. Igor added "gasoline to the fire" to all these emotions, answering questions somehow or writing that it is not important or something like that, that is, thinking about the final actions of clients every once in a while. Anyone who has ever asked questions about the interface will be able to understand me. And at that moment, of course, I had no other "good" opinion about the OS. And who would have it?
What is the result?
I spent the whole weekend in the office at work setting up the box. The first half of Monday, we somehow worked. Starting from the second half for - most of the errors were corrected by Boxing and it really became easier to work. Now there are 1-2 really important tasks left without which several people cannot work normally, and because of this, we have shifted the schedule of all other internal work by 1 week forward. On less important tickets, I received a response from Igor that they will fix / implement in the near future. Super. The day ended positively without any major setbacks.
Comment for Maxim.
I always speak directly, even if someone does not like it. And if I wrote somewhere that "the program is shit", it can also mean that after correcting errors, I will write to everyone "the program is fire and you need to work in it." This is easy for me to do, unlike other people / clients who keep their mouths shut! This is confirmed in the pictures below, where for several months now there has been a link to OneBox in my profiles and a large number of reviews in Google maps about other companies.
Based on all this, keep the words/expressions you have previously said/written and remove this item for all clients except me, because I express myself too much and loudly.
20.07.2021, 03:34
Original comment available on version: ru


Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
Hello!
Especially for a common understanding, everyone who reads this forum, for their part, is obliged to write what happened, and who prompted Maxim to add point 8 to this problem.
All the negative statements about which Maxim writes were made by me. And if such a situation still happened, I would probably do the same, or at most replace a few words with synonyms.
But let's go in order.
Over the weekend, a large number of tickets were left on the forum for my part, and all of them were related to my transition to an updated version of the OS. Like any owner who values his business built from scratch, in any case, I will always protect him from any threats / criticism, etc., which is exactly what I had to do in this situation so that my staff could work. I think everyone would do that. I suspect that Maxim wrote this paragraph precisely because of this, defending his company from statements on my part, defending his company on emotions.
My first impression of OS!
Let's face it, my first impression was before the beta release for customers - and yes, I really liked the OS. High speed, including due to parallel loading, the idea of the applications themselves and their marketing component should allow them to develop at a tremendous speed, a more modern interface with a good UI design (at this moment I remember Igor). I was even one of the first to install a beta version for myself as soon as it was announced, and I will also be one of the first to know about all the company's news, since I am subscribed to almost all sources.
My direct statements!
On Saturday morning, by phone, I find out: my CRM has been upgraded to OS; customers are standing above the employees; phone calls are coming in, but no one can do anything because none of them know how to use the new version. Basically, he was crazy. But this might not have happened, since the transfer was originally scheduled a day earlier, but alas, this did not happen.
But they were all flowers. Berries began when I sat down at the computer on the same day and with the hope of setting up Boxing in 2-4 hours.
Studying the system for several hours, I constantly encounter all sorts of glitches in the interface, minor errors, shortcomings that at first you think that it should be so, but it wasn’t there. Later I began to understand that a beautifully drawn design does not give you the opportunity to work in the system at all. When at 100% zoom, only 3 processes are displayed in the process list (Link to this task as an example https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/interface/9512-os-sdelayte-adekvatniy-masshtab... And with the thought that it was pointless to go to work on Monday and withdraw the staff, I had to do something, and the only thing that could somehow improve the situation was the tasks on the forum. This is where it got me! As I started digging deeper, I got more and more requests, and my emotions ran high. Igor added "gasoline to the fire" to all these emotions, answering questions somehow or writing that it is not important or something like that, that is, thinking about the final actions of clients every once in a while. Anyone who has ever asked questions about the interface will be able to understand me. And at that moment, of course, I had no other "good" opinion about the OS. And who would have it?
What is the result?
I spent the whole weekend in the office at work setting up the box. The first half of Monday, we somehow worked. Starting from the second half for - most of the errors were corrected by Boxing and it really became easier to work. Now there are 1-2 really important tasks left without which several people cannot work normally, and because of this, we have shifted the schedule of all other internal work by 1 week forward. On less important tickets, I received a response from Igor that they will fix / implement in the near future. Super. The day ended positively without any major setbacks.
Comment for Maxim.
I always speak directly, even if someone does not like it. And if I wrote somewhere that "the program is shit", it can also mean that after correcting errors, I will write to everyone "the program is fire and you need to work in it." This is easy for me to do, unlike other people / clients who keep their mouths shut! This is confirmed in the pictures below, where for several months now there has been a link to OneBox in my profiles and a large number of reviews in Google maps about other companies.
Based on all this, keep the words/expressions you have previously said/written and remove this item for all clients except me, because I express myself too much and loudly.


even when you "burned out" that now that you didn’t write the words of a refutation or that you got excited with your statements in the screenshot.
20.07.2021, 09:17
Original comment available on version: ru


Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
photo_2021-07-19_13-15-06.jpg

As I wrote above, and in this comment that you dropped in the form of a screenshot, at the time of my transition to OS (Saturday-Sunday) - my opinion was as I wrote. From time to time opinions about someone or something may change.
And again, I repeat, I say / write what I think, be it negative and positive statements. Especially,
in this chat there is no rule of this kind "You can't say bad things about OneBox", if there was one and I missed it, let Slava tell me about it so that I change my statement or delete it myself.
In general, I see no reason to continue this dialogue on this topic. Everyone spoke and formed their own opinion.
20.07.2021, 11:16
Original comment available on version: ru

What I will write below - you most likely will not like it.
But I need to do this to nip misunderstandings in the bud.

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
Based on all this, keep the words/expressions you have previously said/written and remove this item for all clients except me, because I express myself too much and loudly.

Thanks for the offer, but no.
This item will remain. You were not first, you are third. Your contribution to this item is 33% :)
Perhaps it is worth explaining in general about my position on such situations.
1. For example, you created 50 topics on the forum where you ask for something to be finalized under the OS. I personally will pay a minimum of 50 x min 1h x $30 = $1500 for this. It's minimum. That is how much it will cost me to resolve these issues. Yes, the product will get better. But, if after that (or during) the client writes somewhere unreasonably (without specific links and arguments) that the product is shit and you don’t need to use it, then I won’t have business with this client, because I didn’t invest in the product but in a negative review. And of course, I will close the shop with free finished drinks for him.
You wrote in the Legeza chat (icolor) that OneBox OS is horror through the ass, without giving specific arguments. They are not there. It was read by 100 customers. Congratulations, there are no more free dopils for you.
And if one of the clients does the same, the reaction will be exactly the same.
Therefore, the item will remain.
2. In my picture of the world there is no phrase "the client is always right" (just as there is no phrase "the client is always wrong"). These phrases are political and marketing nonsense.
I'm guided by pure mathematics: for $25/user/month a client gets software that he/she can't make for that money and approximately.
People buy OneBox not for the service, but because it's stupidly cheaper than hiring developers and software for themselves.
You pay for OneBox because it benefits you so much.
It is on this argument that the entire software business is built.
3. And if you claim that your negative feedback is just an opinion and it can change, then let's show us all at least one positive review (when the opinion has changed) about any product or service that you have ever received from someone.
Why I find fault with words so much: people who have used OneBox and it suits them will almost never recommend it publicly. They see OneBox as some kind of secret weapon that has made their business better. And why would they publicly declare this so that competitors would see through automation?
In our business area (I'm talking about onebox), there are either no reviews, or they are negative, or they are fake, or they are face-to-face. Therefore, negative reviews must be dealt with.
20.07.2021, 20:54
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Tuesday evening was hot. It was interesting to read.
I'll put in my five cents. As much as possible, carefully so as not to fall under the "sanctions" myself, I will express my opinion.
About the Legeza chat, it turned out to be cool. It was created even before the official forum from onebox. And it's still some kind, it was a closed community only for customers and holders of boxed versions. Chat where we share experience and help each other
friend. Since the oneBOX company had a time when it was difficult to wait for some answers on tasks from the support.
I can bet that every owner of the oneBOX system has had his own way of a warrior to implement CRM in his company. And I am also 100% sure that this path is not easy.
And where it is not easy - there are emotions. And that's okay. And especially in closed communities.
I plus that you solve this issue as objectively as possible and everyone is in a win-win position.
Ps: I am for freedom of speech in an unofficial chat ????.
21.07.2021, 00:28
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханицкий Андрей OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Интегратор
Personal license
I'm sorry, but I think that's kind of on topic. From today there is a limit of 5 tickets, is it somehow connected?
If this concerns the OS, then you can make a note that this is a OneBox OS improvement ticket, and not a request for functionality / settings / errors of working systems and do not take it into account as a limitation. I have a lot of ideas and proposals, but projects also need to be done.
And then, as if I put 3 etiquettes, in which they wrote what we would do and they hang not closed, and when they close is also unclear. Or if it was written there what we would do, then we can close it and hope that it will be done? But somehow it is not entirely correct to close the Ticket if it has not yet been completed.
I have the following "arguments" in my defense:
1) I answer on the forum, I get nothing for it, except for the replenishment of the balances of questions, which I count on when I answer other clients.
2) The main partners are responsible for monitoring the forum and here partly the questions are not on their side, but as soon as I receive an answer (if this is a solution), then I immediately close such a Ticket, I think the rest also do not often sin.
3) At the moment I am running 5 projects and even one at a time I can put 5 tickets, there are improvements for 1-2 hours that you need to wait 1-2 weeks, but I can’t close it, and there are just tickets that are not resolved immediately, but still, even 10 active ones will be very rare.
4) Most partner tickets are not abstract, where it is not clear what needs to be done and how much time to spend
In general, I propose to increase the limit or remove it for partners, at least starting from the CERTIFIED PARTNER level, otherwise it’s a shame somehow, the partner forum didn’t start properly (there should have been goodies for partners), then a bummer with licenses (it’s not yet clear how this will affect us, but obviously not for the better), now only 5 questions can be asked (although you advise clients, there is no sporting interest here). I want to work productively, but so far the best tool for interacting with the only partner who can cut applications and knows them from the inside remains the forum + everyone sees the solutions developed by integrator partners.
One gets the impression that partners are almost no different from customers. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions, and some solution for partners is already in development (I really hope so), but so far there is no such information in the announcements and it's sad. I want to be notified and aware of changes, especially of high importance (those that can complicate OneBox setup), before customers and prepare for them.
PS While writing, I realized that it was off topic, but I cheated, because the limit has already been exhausted :)
21.07.2021, 01:00
One Bogs - One Genius Original comment available on version: ru

Суханицкий Андрей OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Интегратор
Personal license
21.07.2021, 01:15
One Bogs - One Genius Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.


Sukhanitsky Andrey
integrator wrote:
I'm sorry, but I think that's kind of on topic. From today there is a limit of 5 tickets, is it somehow connected?
If this concerns the OS, then you can make a note that this is a OneBox OS improvement ticket, and not a request for functionality / settings / errors of working systems and do not take it into account as a limitation. I have a lot of ideas and proposals, but projects also need to be done.
And then, as if I put 3 etiquettes, in which they wrote what we would do and they hang not closed, and when they close is also unclear. Or if it was written there what we would do, then we can close it and hope that it will be done? But somehow it is not entirely correct to close the Ticket if it has not yet been completed.
I have the following "arguments" in my defense:
1) I answer on the forum, I get nothing for it, except for the replenishment of the balances of questions, which I count on when I answer other clients.
2) The main partners are responsible for monitoring the forum and here partly the questions are not on their side, but as soon as I receive an answer (if this is a solution), then I immediately close such a Ticket, I think the rest also do not often sin.
3) At the moment I am running 5 projects and even one at a time I can put 5 tickets, there are improvements for 1-2 hours that you need to wait 1-2 weeks, but I can’t close it, and there are just tickets that are not resolved immediately, but still, even 10 active ones will be very rare.
4) Most partner tickets are not abstract, where it is not clear what needs to be done and how much time to spend
In general, I propose to increase the limit or remove it for partners, at least starting from the CERTIFIED PARTNER level, otherwise it’s a shame somehow, the partner forum didn’t start properly (there should have been goodies for partners), then a bummer with licenses (it’s not yet clear how this will affect us, but obviously not for the better), now only 5 questions can be asked (although you advise clients, there is no sporting interest here). I want to work productively, but so far the best tool for interacting with the only partner who can cut applications and knows them from the inside remains the forum + everyone sees the solutions developed by integrator partners.
One gets the impression that partners are almost no different from customers. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions, and some solution for partners is already in development (I really hope so), but so far there is no such information in the announcements and it's sad. I want to be notified and aware of changes, especially of high importance (those that can complicate OneBox setup), before customers and prepare for them.
PS While writing, I realized that it was off topic, but I cheated, because the limit has already been exhausted :)

I will remove this restriction for partners
21.07.2021, 09:49
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханицкий Андрей OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Интегратор
Personal license

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
I will remove this restriction for partners

Thanks
21.07.2021, 11:09
One Bogs - One Genius Original comment available on version: ru


Sokha Mikhail Yurievich wrote:
Ps: I am for freedom of speech in an unofficial chat ????.

Michael Yurievich, thank you for your comment.
Of course, I am for freedom of speech. But "freedom of speech" does not mean "freedom of responsibility", but means "freedom of will".
Otherwise, we could all say to each other right at the constitutional level "yes, I said that, but we have freedom of speech and freedom of responsibility, such things" :)
I can say anything to anyone, it is not forbidden (freedom of my speech), but you yourself understand that I can blurt out something like that, because of which all clients will scatter (freedom of their will).
Look at Musk's tweets, how stocks and crypto are pumping up and down :)

Sokha Mikhail Yurievich wrote:
And where it is not easy - there are emotions. And that's okay. And especially in closed communities.

About emotions - I do not argue. But the community is open.
21.07.2021, 21:43
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru


Miroshnichenko Maxim wrote:
What I will write below - you most likely will not like it.
But I need to do this to nip misunderstandings in the bud.

Maxim, why not like it? I even really like everything!
The answer is extensive, detailed with facts, figures and appropriate subtle humor where it is needed :)

Miroshnichenko Maxim wrote:
This item will remain. You were not first, you are third. Your contribution to this item is 33% :)

Thanks for the Bronze! I am pleased to be in the top three, although I did not claim to be the first to connect. I wrote "one of the first". I add for accuracy.

Miroshnichenko Maxim wrote:
1. For example, you created 50 topics on the forum where you ask for something to be finalized under the OS. I personally will pay a minimum of 50 x min 1h x $30 = $1500 for this. It's minimum. That is how much it will cost me to resolve these issues. Yes, the product will get better. But, if after that (or during) the client writes somewhere unreasonably (without specific links and arguments) that the product is shit and you don’t need to use it, then I won’t have business with this client, because I didn’t invest in the product but in a negative review. And of course, I will close the shop with free finished drinks for him.
You wrote in the Legeza chat (icolor) that OneBox OS is horror through the ass, without giving specific arguments. They are not there. It was read by 100 customers. Congratulations, there are no more free dopils for you.
And if one of the clients does the same, the reaction will be exactly the same.
Therefore, the item will remain.

1. You made a good miscalculation. Of course, the sums are large and it's your money. But I want to replace it, you still invest this money in the development of the product, and whatever you call it (because of a negative review or a positive one), the product itself received an Update and became even more valuable. Moreover, in a very short period, this is also important! Also, if this situation had not happened, you would still spend your money on improvements and bug fixes, and receive negative feedback from other customers, only they were blurred in time. Yes, that makes them easier to understand.
Regarding the chat: pay attention - this is a chat (a kind of flea market of opinions, questions, etc.), and not a court session where everyone is obliged to give arguments. To whom these arguments were needed, he could ask. Yes, different chats have their own rules, but Vyacheslav has simple rules, plus if I, as a participant, don’t like any chat, I just leave it.
At the expense of arguments, I think you'd better ask Igor: what percentage of all my requests that were put on the forum from July 17 to July 19 were marked as errors, and not as my wishlist? Each such error found by another client could add +1 to the negative karma of the OS, and vice versa, +1 to the positive side of the OS.

Miroshnichenko Maxim wrote:
2. In my picture of the world there is no phrase "the client is always right" (just as there is no phrase "the client is always wrong"). These phrases are political and marketing nonsense.
I'm guided by pure mathematics: for $25/user/month a client gets software that he/she can't make for that money and approximately.
People buy OneBox not for the service, but because it's stupidly cheaper than hiring developers and software for themselves.
You pay for OneBox because it benefits you so much.
It is on this argument that the entire software business is built.

2. On this issue, I completely agree with you. Any manager/owner of a business should first of all be guided by mathematics and numbers. This happened to me on Saturday, when I started to write requests on the forum because of the thought that neither I nor all of my hired staff would simply be able to work on Monday. And this is wages, dissatisfied customers and much, and much more. In general, I also calculated these figures only in the context of my business.

Miroshnichenko Maxim wrote:
3. And if you claim that your negative feedback is just an opinion and it can change, then let's show us all at least one positive review (when the opinion has changed) about any product or service that you have ever received from someone.
Why I find fault with words so much: people who have used OneBox and it suits them will almost never recommend it publicly. They see OneBox as some kind of secret weapon that has made their business better. And why would they publicly declare this so that competitors would see through automation?
In our business area (I'm talking about onebox), there are either no reviews, or they are negative, or they are fake, or they are face-to-face. Therefore, negative reviews must be dealt with.

3. As I said earlier, more than once - this is my opinion, which was specific at that time and minute.
In the 19th century, a steamboat was the TOP transport that was well spoken of, but today's people will definitely choose some modern liner, and if they are offered to compare it with a steamboat, then you definitely won’t hear anything good. So is this situation where opinion can easily change, like any technology, because yesterday it was one product, and after improvements it is completely different. Am I wrong? You yourself have repeatedly said - "OS is a completely different product ..." in comparison with MVP.
Now for your phrase "then let's show us all at least one positive review (when the opinion has changed) about any product or service that you have ever received from someone." - Yes Easy!
As you asked, I'm showing one of them https://www.google.com.ua/maps/contrib/110126634862416418217/place/ChIJ8cTLI7PF1... !3m1!1e1?hl=ru&authuser=0, + I'm attaching a photo just in case (see below).
In addition, I also want to write: this Saturday, I was able to change my Positive opinion to a negative one (see photo below), and this once again confirms that a person does not live all his life with one opinion about anything or anyone. I also ask you to pay attention that these recommendations about CRM were read not by 100 clients as you write, but hundreds of times more and you know why, since you yourself are a member of this community, which is 16.7 thousand users.
And since you had to show evidence that I, like other people, can change their minds, then I also have a counter question for you: are you ready to remove item 8 for all clients (not for me) and show that you like Is the business owner interested in dealing with negative reviews and not just "fighting" them? :) Especially since all the critical bugs have been fixed and I'm more satisfied than dissatisfied?
22.07.2021, 21:37
Original comment available on version: ru

Roman Sergeevich,
Thank you for your comment.
Point 8 remains, your arguments are strong, but they didn't convince me.

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
You made a good miscalculation. Of course, the sums are large and it's your money. But I want to replace it, you still invest this money in the development of the product, and whatever you call it (because of a negative review or a positive one), the product itself received an Update and became even more valuable. Moreover, in a very short period, this is also important! Also, if this situation had not happened, you would still spend your money on improvements and bug fixes, and receive negative feedback from other customers, only they were blurred in time. Yes, that makes them easier to understand.

I always have a choice: give something for free to customers who are loyal OR give something for free to those who are not loyal and scare other users away (even accidentally on emotions). And my task as CEO is to increase the first group and reduce the second. My methods are radical, that's why I don't communicate with clients personally, that's why communication is public. So that my words cannot be distorted.
I'll tell you another story, it is somewhat similar to your argument.
Here on the forum there is Vladislav K., a former employee of OneBox. He uses our software, constantly writes topics on the forum. Ten topics a day. And he considers himself a freelance tester, and that we should not only solve his problems, but also pay him extra for it. The type of software is getting better because of its flow of questions and finishes (I will not deny or refute this fact). At the same time, in each topic, you can see the notes "soft shit, you're doing everything wrong."
So, my position is this: we don’t need such testers at all. In-house or freelance.
Who needs an employee who slanders the company he works for?
Fire. And in the case of the forum - ban.
So they did.
23.07.2021, 22:16
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru


Miroshnichenko Maxim wrote:
Roman Sergeevich,
Thank you for your comment.
Point 8 remains, your arguments are strong, but they didn't convince me.

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
You made a good miscalculation. Of course, the sums are large and it's your money. But I want to replace it, you still invest this money in the development of the product, and whatever you call it (because of a negative review or a positive one), the product itself received an Update and became even more valuable. Moreover, in a very short period, this is also important! Also, if this situation had not happened, you would still spend your money on improvements and bug fixes, and receive negative feedback from other customers, only they were blurred in time. Yes, that makes them easier to understand.

I always have a choice: give something for free to customers who are loyal OR give something for free to those who are not loyal and scare other users away (even accidentally on emotions). And my task as CEO is to increase the first group and reduce the second. My methods are radical, that's why I don't communicate with clients personally, that's why communication is public. So that my words cannot be distorted.
I'll tell you another story, it is somewhat similar to your argument.
Here on the forum there is Vladislav K., a former employee of OneBox. He uses our software, constantly writes topics on the forum. Ten topics a day. And he considers himself a freelance tester, and that we should not only solve his problems, but also pay him extra for it. The type of software is getting better because of its flow of questions and finishes (I will not deny or refute this fact). At the same time, in each topic, you can see the notes "soft shit, you're doing everything wrong."
So, my position is this: we don’t need such testers at all. In-house or freelance.
Who needs an employee who slanders the company he works for?
Fire. And in the case of the forum - ban.
So they did.

I will say as respecting critical thinking, useful ideas and the work of people.
A holy place is never empty, the time will come and there will be a product that competes with yours.
It will be more convenient and more useful than what you currently have. Your customers will make the decision to switch to more advanced software, or use your software. And the fact that you did not find a dialogue with a person who in every possible way brought you good ideas for the development of your product upsets me. I had the honor to conduct a dialogue with Vladislav K. He is a logical and sane person. I wish you not to look for enemies where you can go together. You can agree on everything. The more dissatisfied customers you have, the faster a new product will appear that will be better than yours. They will stop sharing with you useful information that you not only do not appreciate, but also devalue ...
I respect your product and am loyal to your system, but I am not pleased to see you in front of everyone squabbling with a person who has invested part of his life in your product, who has achieved some success. It's unethical to say the least. Where is the gratitude to customers and those who also contributed to the development of what is now?
Is it really only money that matters to you and how much money the sale of your product brings and you are no longer interested in the benefits for customers?
For many years in a row you cancel your past promises, do you think that no one notices?
26.07.2021, 11:46
Original comment available on version: ru


Miroshnichenko Maxim wrote:
Roman Sergeevich,
Thank you for your comment.
Point 8 remains, your arguments are strong, but they didn't convince me.

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
You made a good miscalculation. Of course, the sums are large and it's your money. But I want to replace it, you still invest this money in the development of the product, and whatever you call it (because of a negative review or a positive one), the product itself received an Update and became even more valuable. Moreover, in a very short period, this is also important! Also, if this situation had not happened, you would still spend your money on improvements and bug fixes, and receive negative feedback from other customers, only they were blurred in time. Yes, that makes them easier to understand.

I always have a choice: give something for free to customers who are loyal OR give something for free to those who are not loyal and scare other users away (even accidentally on emotions). And my task as CEO is to increase the first group and reduce the second. My methods are radical, that's why I don't communicate with clients personally, that's why communication is public. So that my words cannot be distorted.
I'll tell you another story, it is somewhat similar to your argument.
Here on the forum there is Vladislav K., a former employee of OneBox. He uses our software, constantly writes topics on the forum. Ten topics a day. And he considers himself a freelance tester, and that we should not only solve his problems, but also pay him extra for it. The type of software is getting better because of its flow of questions and finishes (I will not deny or refute this fact). At the same time, in each topic, you can see the notes "soft shit, you're doing everything wrong."
So, my position is this: we don’t need such testers at all. In-house or freelance.
Who needs an employee who slanders the company he works for?
Fire. And in the case of the forum - ban.
So they did.

No comment!
26.07.2021, 12:04
Original comment available on version: ru


Poltorak Sergey wrote:
Is it really only money that matters to you and how much money the sale of your product brings and you are no longer interested in the benefits for customers?

Yes.
I'm not interested in the abstract benefit to anyone.
In my radical capitalist picture of the world, everything is measured by money: if money is paid for something, then it is necessary. If they don't pay, don't.
With "free OS improvements" - I'm the client, and I decide whether the result suits me or not. I paid = I was crap = I will not pay a second time.

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
For many years in a row you cancel your past promises, do you think that no one notices?

Of course they notice.
I am correcting my mistakes: OneBox has made many mistakes in the past. If they were not corrected, the company would have come to an end.
Which is better: to change the model of the company, at the cost of dissatisfaction with a large group of customers OR to close the company completely?
26.07.2021, 20:20
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru


Miroshnichenko Maxim wrote:

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
Is it really only money that matters to you and how much money the sale of your product brings and you are no longer interested in the benefits for customers?

Yes.
I'm not interested in the abstract benefit to anyone.
In my radical capitalist picture of the world, everything is measured by money: if money is paid for something, then it is necessary. If they don't pay, don't.
With "free OS improvements" - I'm the client, and I decide whether the result suits me or not. I paid = I was crap = I will not pay a second time.

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
For many years in a row you cancel your past promises, do you think that no one notices?

Of course they notice.
I am correcting my mistakes: OneBox has made many mistakes in the past. If they were not corrected, the company would have come to an end.
Which is better: to change the model of the company, at the cost of dissatisfaction with a large group of customers OR to close the company completely?

Thank you for your efforts! Investing in something that is not valued really does not make any sense. Criticism is best taken in private. Your criticism channel has been switched to public mode, and unfortunately it turns out that even possibly logical public dissatisfaction can be regarded as an attempt to influence the reputation, customers are now deprived of the opportunity to privately express their indignation to someone specific, but without generalizing the full value of your product...
I wish you and your product to develop together.
When I studied your product and the terms of cooperation about the company model, I did not initially understand why you chose that initial model, and I understood that someday you would come to the one that you are building now. Customers are not interested in closing your product. But it is also not logical to send at a loss some of the customers who have already thoroughly invested in the development of your product. Please recalculate your terms of cooperation, it seems that you got involved in the pursuit of super profits ...
27.07.2021, 11:39
Original comment available on version: ru

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
Is it really only money that matters to you and how much money the sale of your product brings and you are no longer interested in the benefits for customers?

Yes.
I'm not interested in the abstract benefit to anyone.
In my radical capitalist picture of the world, everything is measured by money: if money is paid for something, then it is necessary. If they don't pay, don't.
With "free OS improvements" - I'm the client, and I decide whether the result suits me or not. I paid = I was crap = I will not pay a second time.

Separately, I want to thank you for the fact that you value the time of your customers. Thank you for not artificially creating obstacles for the work of your clients' business. You realize that your company's product was chosen only because it helps to automate manual work, and you want to see further development of your system for the benefit of the client. Your system should not be cumbersome and inconvenient, but outwardly simple, like the address bar in the Google search engine, but hiding inside all the cogs and mechanisms for quickly returning the necessary information while maintaining confidentiality and security.
27.07.2021, 13:20
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment