1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Author's program No. 1 in Ukraine for setting up business processes in OneBox

SPECIAL OFFER
MASTER BUSINESS PROCESSES
Get -5% with OneBoxOS promo code!
And here's the proposal itself ????????????????????????
❗️ On Monday, September 6, the first master class on automating business processes at the enterprise "Budget programming for profit" starts from the Alliance CRM community and Vyacheslav Legeza
At the master class you:
???? learn the techniques and techniques of working in the operating system for business OneBox, which will help you step by step from preparing a database of contacts and products to receiving money at the checkout
???? sort through the knowledge that you have and start using it in practice and without hesitation
???? you will work out 15 business processes to organize work in the company in a group with other participants of the master class and / or your employees
???? get a live answer on how to improve the skills of setting and solving individual and team problems
???? get answers to questions about business processes that a
Original question is available on version: ru Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
02.09.2021, 17:36
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

sma-y-li-ki =(
03.09.2021, 09:50
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
sma-y-li-ki =(

Yes, I already understood that it makes no sense to insert them here
but can't fix it now
by the way, to everyone who wants to see the original with emoticons, here
https://t.me/crmibp
and there are also interesting and useful articles, so as not to talk dryly and officially about the application, but in normal human language
or almost normal
sometimes you still have to insert terms, where can you go without them
03.09.2021, 10:05

Vyacheslav, buy a good microphone! Turn on the latest video - listen to yourself!
03.09.2021, 13:37
Original comment available on version: ru

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Nicholas
Client wrote:
Vyacheslav, buy a good microphone! Turn on the latest video - listen to yourself!

Nikolay, what microphone would you recommend?
I need one with a small budget to start with, but as you can see, a good one.
03.09.2021, 14:24

Vyacheslav, I'm not trying to sell you a microphone, and I don't intend to discuss them with you :) I'm pointing you in which direction to grow, unfortunately, you still haven't come to this on your own, so it's unfortunate that quite good undertakings remain on such low technical level. Read reviews.
03.09.2021, 14:56
Original comment available on version: ru

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Nicholas
Client wrote:
Vyacheslav, I'm not trying to sell you a microphone, and I don't intend to discuss them with you :) I'm pointing you in which direction to grow, unfortunately, you still haven't come to this on your own, so it's unfortunate that quite good undertakings remain on such low technical level. Read reviews.

thanks Nikolai
I understand that you do not sell microphones
and thanks for the comments, I'm also not an expert in technology and therefore asked for your recommendation
I thought that you have experience in selection, hence my question
03.09.2021, 16:06

Vyacheslav - the OneBox company provided you with an Audio-Technica microphone for use earlier - it is not a studio one, but it writes very well and for your needs - it will be enough with your head.
03.09.2021, 16:22
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
Vyacheslav - the OneBox company provided you with an Audio-Technica microphone for use earlier - it is not a studio one, but it writes very well and for your needs - it will be enough with your head.

everything is right
I keep using it
it's just that the videos that I shot were made without this wonderful tool
I still want to have my own, because someone else's equipment, you know
OK
thanks for the title
because on the device that you provided me, I just didn’t find the name
03.09.2021, 17:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment