1b.app
Link copied -

XML Product Integration (Export)

Good afternoon! The setting in the "Integration of XML products (Export)" automation action does not work - namely, the checkbox "When passing the fields "Availability in stock (Yes / No)", instead of the presence in the warehouse, transfer the value of an additional product field with the same key as the Warehouse code ." Warehouse ID and add. product fields are the same. Boxing address - kazcrm.online
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Please give a link to your box, a link to a product that does not unload, and indicate the product that has an additional field with the same key as the warehouse code. Thank you.
21.06.2021, 11:08
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon!
Link to the box - https://kazcrm.online/
Link to - https://kazcrm.online/admin/shop/products/444301/edit/ (all products where the additional product field "Kaspi" has the value "1".)
At add. product field "Almaty Kaspi" identifier - "PP1" and there is a warehouse "Kaspi Almaty" with external ID and code "PP1". That is, all the settings conditions (checkmarks) are met.
21.06.2021, 11:22

As far as I can see, the checkbox in the first action once an hour is not enabled.
21.06.2021, 11:42

clack clack wrote:
As far as I can see, the checkbox in the first action once an hour is not enabled.

I turned off the checkbox temporarily, for the test. Before that, it was naturally turned on all the time. Now the setting worked. What was the matter?
21.06.2021, 11:49

that you unchecked the box. This revision was made about a week ago and in the task the user who ordered it confirmed the correctness of its work.
21.06.2021, 12:28

Thank you! Everything is working.
23.06.2021, 13:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment