1b.app
Link copied -

Returned "0" products

Answers:

Максим
Тзов Екомора
Good morning, try to enter the field in the product process field and see how much was found ( is also enabled, also try to include that is not enabled). I only got stuck with such problems when turning.
26.04.2021, 10:42
macik9157@gmail.com Original comment available on version: ru

Hello, how is this related to my question?)
I return the position to the warehouse in the order and select it exactly, even if it was not selected, then there are already values in the warehouse operation itself
That is, in one place it writes one thing, and in another - I think that this is a mistake
26.04.2021, 21:51
Original comment available on version: ru

Максим
Тзов Екомора

Koleichik Oksana wrote:
Hello, how is this related to my question?)
I return the position to the warehouse in the order and select it exactly, even if it was not selected, then there are already values in the warehouse operation itself
That is, in one place it writes one thing, and in another - I think that this is a mistake

Have a good morning, I’ve asked you to reconsider and now we’ll fix the bug chi ni Mi in OneBox knows about 15 different directions in business and what they taught me the back of the hand "Sim times to reconcile and once to smash" to that I’m on the back of the head for the sake of reversing the BP
27.04.2021, 08:28
macik9157@gmail.com Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment