1b.app
Link copied -

xlsx product import not working

xlsx product import not working
ACCIDENTALLY closed task https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/other/8046-ne-rabotaet-import-tovarov-xlsx/
Question to Tyndyk Maxim: you can’t say what happened before, I’m not interested in this, I don’t ask you how much the sausage was,
I ask the question why the functionality that worked does not work? why do i have to pay to make it work? your attitude towards boxers has become terrible,
I reduced the import to 36 products without updating the filters, only 1 additional field, Unit of measurement, Crushability, Type (New mail. Available values: Cargo and Tires), Weight (New mail) - and nothing happened, the import did not work
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Burkalo Vadim wrote:
Question to Tyndyk Maxim: you can’t say what happened before, I’m not interested in this, I don’t ask you how much the sausage was,
I ask the question why the functionality that worked does not work?

There could be many reasons for this.

Burkalo Vadim wrote:
I reduced the import to 36 products without updating the filters, only 1 additional field, Unit of measurement, Crushability, Type (New mail. Available values: Cargo and Tires), Weight (New mail) - and nothing happened, the import did not work

What time did you upload the file?
08.04.2021, 17:55
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon, give an example of your file and a screenshot with an example of import settings
08.04.2021, 17:55

Good afternoon
Export of products to excel does not work, tried several times yesterday
Number of lines 10-15
Does not work when unloading filters,
What was the decision on export and import?
03.12.2021, 14:10

I checked the export of your products to my mail - it worked, a link to the file came.
But I noticed the problem of sending via SMTP from the mailbox https://box.lurestore.com.ua/admin/shop/integrations/imap-10/control/ , after which an attempt is made to send a letter via php mail() - this does not guarantee delivery letters to the recipient.
I recommend that you check your SMTP mail settings
06.12.2021, 14:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment