1b.app
Link copied -

Misunderstood the history of warehouse stocks

є BP moving https://ekomora.ua/admin/customorder/komisiyni-magazini/138715/edit/
the butt of one of the goods of the same relocation vіn immediately crashes on but in fact the goods can immediately crash I wonder at the history of the system change . as it turned out that automation could lead to warehouse operations.
Original question is available on version: ru macik9157@gmail.com

Answers:

Good afternoon. As far as I understand in your case the cell is taken from the "Cell to move:" field of the process
01.04.2021, 18:48
Original comment available on version: ru

Accordingly, the rack is indicated correctly in the rest, and why another rack is selected in the cell in the table of products is already a question of who chose it there
02.04.2021, 13:52

Максим
Тзов Екомора
Troshki not so
Danes BP no longer completes the transfer to the stage moved, but the goods seem to miraculously leaned on wanting to transfer the goods before moving to https://ekomora.ua/admin/customorder/type/ 101624/edit/ but you can see that d_ya moved the goods
PS at 1 o'clock, there is definitely no one to move
02.04.2021, 14:28
macik9157@gmail.com Original comment available on version: ru

Who told you that this is the movement of goods? This is a change of some kind of additional field that, unfortunately, I can’t tell you - there are no extra 2 hours to view all possible 50 actions for automating products and actions at stages.
02.04.2021, 17:30

Максим
Тзов Екомора
why is the additional field here the problem is that the goods in the system are rushed to the commіrci 2 wanting nothing to change.
02.04.2021, 18:55
macik9157@gmail.com Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment