1b.app
Link copied -

no "reserve" button

Answers:

integrator
integrator.com.ua
Valentine - as other products reserve - means functional practice
Your choice may have more than 2 options: no goods in the warehouse (reserved by another process) і in the warehouse do not check the box Can sell from the warehouse (take part in warehouse operations for commercial companies)
18.12.2020, 15:19
Original comment available on version: ru

Ni.
Goods in stock
With warehouses everything is ok.
18.12.2020, 16:00

integrator
integrator.com.ua
then go to the goods, which is the indication of the arrow on the screen, store the tab at the tab and create a new screen
18.12.2020, 17:52

With goods and warehouses everything is ok.
18.12.2020, 18:33

integrator
integrator.com.ua

Korets Valentin
Client wrote:

With goods and warehouses everything is ok.

Do you reserve the same? it is possible only at the entrance process (customer's request). For which in the table of goods in the process, enter the column Reserve to the warehouse (storageReserve) and when adding the goods, you can press it like this https://prnt.sc/w5j3a1
18.12.2020, 18:56

I do not understand your food.
I have pressed all the information.
goods are not reserved. Posilannya on zamovlennya giving. Screenshot that there are no buttons - pressing. Іnfomration about those goods in the warehouse є - tezh pressure.
21.12.2020, 16:29

integrator
integrator.com.ua
sorry, I can't access your box, for that you need a screen with these goods in the reservation - there, de wine reservations.
you did not give such a screen.
21.12.2020, 17:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment