1b.app
Link copied -

As soon as the goods in the warehouse end - the price becomes = 0

Good evening. I ask you to suggest what action demolishes the price of the goods. As soon as the goods are out of stock, the price becomes equal to 0.
Project https://stimul.crm-onebox.com/ product id for example 3498
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good evening, you have a setting for recalculating prices. And since the product is neither in the warehouse nor at the supplier, and the product in the card has a checkmark for synchronizing the price with the supplier - this is why the price goes astray to 0
24.11.2020, 18:41
Original comment available on version: ru

Know about it. But synchronization of the price with the supplier is necessary, since the different cost of different deliveries of the goods must be taken into account. But how to make it so that when the goods are out of stock, the price does not fly off?
24.11.2020, 18:48

Volkovich Alexander
Client wrote:
Know about it. But synchronization of the price with the supplier is necessary, since the different cost of different deliveries of the goods must be taken into account. But how to make it so that when the goods are out of stock, the price does not fly off?

you can try to turn off the recalculation of prices when changing the balance in the warehouse, there is such a checkmark in the system settings
25.11.2020, 13:38

Maria
Employee wrote:
to

If I just uncheck this box, then the margin will be incorrectly calculated, so different batches of goods can be credited at different cost prices. Moreover, I checked with my colleague, he does not have this problem on the project, and the checkbox is on. Therefore, the question is - why does my price fly off?
25.11.2020, 14:03

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
you need to tick the axis q, otherwise the purchase price will not be reset: https://prnt.sc/vthw97
your_box/admin/shop/settings/recalculate-price/
01.12.2020, 12:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment