1b.app
Link copied -

Why does it take the purchase price from the product card in processes, and not from acceptance - posting?

We made posting at the purchase price of 5 UAH
and in the processes writes the purchase price from the product card https://prnt.sc/ve4t8v
What is not configured? or what is it?
We already credited at a different price
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

If the input price is specified in the product table, it will no longer be reloaded from some other place. Those. saved input. the price in the table - everything, it will remain so until you overwrite it.
05.11.2020, 18:41
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
If the input price is specified in the product table, it will no longer be reloaded from some other place. Those. saved input. the price in the table - everything, it will remain so until you overwrite it.

and if the input price is recorded in the suppliers, then what does it take?
05.11.2020, 19:12

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

your answer is not correct, it is not written about that, and here? """That is, you saved the input price in the table - that's it, it will remain so until you overwrite it."""
Nobody rewrites it - I'm not talking about us now, but about everyone who trades in the world.
There is a price in the new posting and it should be taken into account, but the vanbox does not take into account.
Why doesn't onebox take into account the cost of posting?
06.11.2020, 10:28

Alexander wrote:

because you have previously manually fixed the input price of a particular product
06.11.2020, 11:07

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

Alexander wrote:

because you have previously manually fixed the input price of a particular product

do I need to leave zero in the client card?
06.11.2020, 12:08

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
do I need to leave zero in the client card?

do I need to leave zero in the product card?
(in the previous question I wrote an error = "client")
06.11.2020, 12:20

Yes, try to put a purchase in the product card. price 0 and make a new process for it without touching the purchase. price.
06.11.2020, 16:22

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment