1b.app
Link copied -

Price / average price in stock.

Hello,
Please help me understand the theory of the purchase price of goods in stock.
There is a product, it is credited in the warehouse in the amount of 10 pieces for purchase. price 5$.
Next, I add 5 more pieces at a price of $4.
I recalculate prices, and the price of $ 5 falls into the purchase of a product card. Will she appear there until the exhaustion of the first batch of 10 pieces?
And is it possible to make an average purchase. the price according to the rests in a warehouse of a certain goods?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Nicholas wrote:
I recalculate prices, and the price of $ 5 falls into the purchase of a product card. Will she appear there until the exhaustion of the first batch of 10 pieces?

Yes

Nicholas wrote:
And is it possible to make an average purchase. the price according to the rests in a warehouse of a certain goods?

no, price conversion takes the very first price of the product from the batch that is still in stock. But you can also rewrite to average, it will take about 3 hours in the form of a special setting. Issue an invoice for revision?
21.10.2022, 17:15
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment