1b.app
Link copied -

Products are not displayed during checkout

Answers:

someone added 1500 non-existent goods to your warehouse basket. Tell us what you did in boxing? Did you write your scripts?
03.08.2022, 22:01
Original comment available on version: ua

yes hong pao
OneBox production wrote:
someone added 1500 non-existent goods to your warehouse basket. Tell us what you did in boxing? Did you write your scripts?

If we were writing, I would know about it.
Scripts were not written
Who did this to us? Can we trace?
03.08.2022, 22:04

Maybe they removed the products in some way? I'm not saying it's some kind of script, it's just usually the most likely
03.08.2022, 22:07

yes hong pao
OneBox production wrote:
Maybe they removed the products in some way? I'm not saying it's some kind of script, it's just usually the most likely

It seems that they did not do anything out of the ordinary
Already working
thank you
If there is an opportunity to find out what the problem was - great, if not, then everything works, we can close the topic
03.08.2022, 22:09

probably not, you need to retrieve backups of the database, restore them, see the date of adding goods to the cart (if any), see what happened then and who clicked on what. Maybe the basket was somehow loaded from the file. In general, it is long and will not give us anything, if you do not do anything with scripts - everything is fine.
03.08.2022, 22:18

Okay
Thanks again
03.08.2022, 22:20

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment