1b.app
Link copied -

In the Product Name field, when saving, the quotation marks are replaced with amp; quot;

In the Product Name field, when saving, the quotation marks are replaced with amp; quot;
Every time you save amp; quot; is getting bigger.
https://prompromodecal.1b.app/app/product/74/edit/
Please correct
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Corrected.
But I do not particularly recommend using double quotes - they are not "liked" by XML and so on - it may run into problems on some sites.
15.07.2022, 15:34
Original comment available on version: ru

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind for the future.
Now another problem has appeared - after saving in the name field, the part of the name that is in quotes disappears. But the full name with quotes is added to the process.
15.07.2022, 16:20

I received a letter from Onebox today, in which quotes were also replaced with "

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Corrected.
But I do not particularly recommend using double quotes - they are not "liked" by XML and so on - it may run into problems on some sites.
19.07.2022, 15:26

Gleb Gordienko wrote:
I received a letter from Onebox today, in which quotes were also replaced with "

I do not see anything critical in this.

Gleb Gordienko wrote:
Now another problem has appeared - after saving in the name field, the part of the name that is in quotes disappears. But the full name with quotes is added to the process.

Do you have this problem displayed at a certain moment or in a certain browser?
02.08.2022, 17:03

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Gleb Gordienko wrote:

I do not see anything critical in this.

Gleb Gordienko wrote:

Do you have this problem displayed at a certain moment or in a certain browser?

I am using Chrome browser. When opened, the name is displayed completely in quotes. But after saving the product card, the part of the name that disappears in quotes along with the quotes, the screen is in the attachment. If you then close the card and open it again, the name is displayed again in full.
10.08.2022, 13:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment