1b.app
Link copied -

Products - Hidden group

Answers:

By default, this is not provided, because somehow you need to be able to view the contents of a hidden category
14.07.2022, 18:17
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
By default, this is not provided, because somehow you need to be able to view the contents of a hidden category

I ask because there is such a feature for goods - you can see hidden and deleted ones, or you can not display them. (see screenshot)
so I thought that there is also for categories (maybe the checkbox is also not enabled somewhere), otherwise employees ask about different chips, although they are needed for the internal operation of the system.
thanks for the answer
14.07.2022, 18:37

by the way, I just noticed in the filter "products" and "goods" it is written, but the meaning is the same for the names.
14.07.2022, 18:38

Cornev Michael wrote:

Tell me how to hide an already hidden category in the filters?

There was a similar question, I wanted to create a topic, but I found this discussion on the forum...

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich

OneBox production wrote:

By default, this is not provided, because somehow you need to be able to view the contents of the hidden category

- as it is not logical. After all, that's why we Hide, so as not to temporarily see (does not interfere) the contents of the hidden categories.

And to see the hidden ones, you can go to the Category Manager again and turn on the hidden categories.
12.07.2023, 15:41

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment