1b.app
Link copied -

Product import not working

Answers:

Good afternoon. I know about 50 ways to import products into box. Please specify through which action or through which block you import products?
01.06.2022, 12:03
Original comment available on version: ru

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. I know about 50 ways to import products into box. Please specify through which action or through which block you import products?

"Products" tab - Import/Export operations - File upload (see screenshot).
Box confirms that after a few minutes the changes will be applied and nothing happens, the products are not updated.
01.06.2022, 13:57

https://crm.hotsalon.com.ua/admin/shop/integrations/sms-TurboSMS/control/ why did you disable the integration? They try to send old SMS from it, but since the integration is disabled, the minute cron is fatal. Accordingly, everything that does not work further, including the import of products
01.06.2022, 14:32

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
https://crm.hotsalon.com.ua/admin/shop/integrations/sms-TurboSMS/control/ why did you disable the integration? They try to send old SMS from it, but since the integration is disabled, the minute cron is fatal. Accordingly, everything that does not work further, including the import of products

They turned it off as a matter of urgency so that SMS would not be sent, since the war ... we did not work for 3 months.
Among other things, all integrations do not work for us at the moment: telephony, banks, everything ... As I understand it, this is because of this.
How can this situation be corrected, while deleting all unsent SMS (TurboSMS is not going to be connected yet)?
01.06.2022, 17:04

It was necessary in the settings to simply uncheck "Active". Were OneBox employees denied access to the box on purpose so they wouldn't help on the forum?)
01.06.2022, 17:37

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
It was necessary in the settings to simply uncheck "Active". Were OneBox employees denied access to the box on purpose so they wouldn't help on the forum?)

So, it seems that they removed the active one, but it completely turned off.
How can this problem be solved so that all the information in the box is updated in a timely manner?
Somehow you need to start work, but everything slows down ...
01.06.2022, 17:51

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:

Help me please! Access is open.
01.06.2022, 17:55

I unchecked the box when I posted.
01.06.2022, 18:26

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment