1b.app
Link copied -

Deleting the entry "PRICE FROM QUANTITY"

Expensive time of day.
For products a out of 3000+, there are from 3 to 5 price entries from quantity in Prices (Price Settings)
Here was the question of how to delete all these entries in all products? In each product in 2x 3x types of prices, delete 3 or 5 records, it doesn’t even seem in your head how much time you need to spend.
Here's how to delete these records from prices in bulk? Thanks for the prompt help!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The easiest way is that we can delete prices for all products depending on the quantity through the database - this will take 1 hour. Bill?
28.04.2022, 12:34
Original comment available on version: ru

GERA
BAAs Dev.

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
The easiest way is that we can delete prices for all products depending on the quantity through the database - this will take 1 hour. Bill?

And there is an opportunity to make the action valid in daily crowns. To call this action according to your need
It is possible while without selections and any filters. Just an action that would be everything and from all prices
28.04.2022, 14:33

GERA BAAs Dev. wrote:
And there is an opportunity to make the action valid in daily crowns. To call this action according to your need
It is possible while without selections and any filters. Just an action that would be everything and from all prices

2h
28.04.2022, 15:27

GERA
BAAs Dev.

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

GERA BAAs Dev. wrote:

2h

Please send an invoice for 2 hours
I will pay so that I can run an action for personal needs
30.04.2022, 03:41

GERA
BAAs Dev.

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

GERA BAAs Dev. wrote:

2h

Tell me, did you bill? I could not find anything like an invoice for payment and launch in the mail!
17.05.2022, 13:04

improved action "Remove product prices based on quantity"
24.05.2022, 10:23

GERA
BAAs Dev.

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
improved action "Remove product prices based on quantity"

I try something random, the goods come across that the price is not overwritten.
Could this be?
26.05.2022, 09:12

GERA BAAs Dev. wrote:
I try something random, the goods come across that the price is not overwritten.
Could this be?

Maybe if your prices are imported from somewhere (or calculated by product automation).
I checked additionally - the action correctly clears all prices depending on the quantity.
26.05.2022, 09:30

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment