1b.app
Link copied -

Action "Reserve process products in stock" does not work

When all products are out of stock. I want to reserve the ones that are in stock.
That is, if the client needs 10pcs, and I have 6pcs. I need to reserve these 6 pieces for this client.
And then while I have the remaining 4 pieces, then the managers who were in stock will already sell)
If all the goods are in stock, then this action at another stage works with the "if everything is in stock" checkbox. And partly does not want
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
Please provide a link to the process where you want to make the reservation an action.
Also, can you clarify if you get any error when trying to partially reserve an action?
08.04.2022, 12:39
Original comment available on version: ru

Good day.
Thank you for your advice.
I hope that your homeland was not affected. Peaceful sky to you!
BP "Client's Enchantment". Stage "None in the presence"
box.ukr-tools.com/admin/shop/workflowstatus/92/action/new/
It is necessary, at which stage the available goods were reserved.
I don't take forgiveness. It's just that the side is updated, but nothing is reserved.
11.04.2022, 15:14

Комар Александр
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Good day
Is it possible to help me with my diet?
16.10.2022, 10:16

Комар Александр
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
The food is gone.
Know the reason himself.
Bulo was installed vikonavtsya in which there were no rights to the reservation.
Alas, there was no pardon.
Doyshov to this method by selecting options for ticks and watering, it’s a pity not to get help (
16.10.2022, 11:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment