1b.app
Link copied -

At some point, there is a change in the atomization of the product (what can you do in the upcoming change of victoria?

Nezrazumilo chi bug chi can the system work like that
Є in product automation https://baza.cn.ua/admin/products/action/update/edit/
Dia "Select the value for the formula and write in the indicated field"
I vikoristuvuyu dekilka diy
So in me there is a dekilka of additional fields, for example 3:
Field #1
Field #2
Field #3
І chob їх to store the vicorist three dії "Check the values for the formula and write down in the specified field"
І in the first day, if I remember "Field No. 1", for example, it will be remembered for the formula "[price] * 1.3" then the price is + 30%
Everything works in this field
Then, if I remember "Field No. 2" and I already use the formula "Field No. 1 * 1.2", then I take the result of the first field and multiply it by 1.2, but don't do this with the first save.
As far as I understand, I don’t practice that changes are not registered once if I asked for the “Find the value for the formula and wri
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. For optimization purposes, the first time an action is triggered, all additional product fields are written to the cache at the time the first action was triggered. Accordingly, when you start the second action, you work with the same list of variables that were at the time of the first start of the action. Accordingly, you need to rewrite the formulas.
09.02.2022, 13:14
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment